Schumer didn't waste any time

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Senator Chuck Schumer, Democrat of New York and the majority leader, moved to clear the way to force votes in coming days on legislation that would strengthen background checks for gun purchasers.
Senator Chris Murphy, Democrat of Connecticut, asked in an emotional speech on the Senate floor. “Why do you spend all this time running for the United States Senate? Why do you go through all the hassle of getting this job, of putting yourself in a position of authority, if your answer is that as the slaughter increases, as our kids run for their lives, we do nothing?”
“I’m outraged, I’m hurt, and I believe that this could be our undoing, if we can’t protect our children,” said Senator Cory Booker, Democrat of New Jersey.
Senator Mike Rounds, Republican of South Dakota, said “it’s one thing to say that, regardless of the facts, you should just do something. The question is whether something you would do would actually make a difference.”
Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill, Senator Ted Cruz, Republican of Texas, blamed Democrats “and a whole lot of folks in the media” for rushing to “try to restrict the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens.”

Comment:
The truth is that these dangerous far left totalitarian Democrats don't actually care about these children.
They are exploiting this incident to erode the most basic of all human rights; the right to self defense.
Why do the Democrats have such an incredible fear of people being able to defend themselves from criminals and terrorist and mass shooters?
Criminals and terrorist and mass shooters do not obey gun control laws.

Senator Chuck Schumer, Democrat of New York and the majority leader, moved to clear the way to force votes in coming days on legislation that would strengthen background checks for gun purchasers.
Senator Chris Murphy, Democrat of Connecticut, asked in an emotional speech on the Senate floor. “Why do you spend all this time running for the United States Senate? Why do you go through all the hassle of getting this job, of putting yourself in a position of authority, if your answer is that as the slaughter increases, as our kids run for their lives, we do nothing?”
“I’m outraged, I’m hurt, and I believe that this could be our undoing, if we can’t protect our children,” said Senator Cory Booker, Democrat of New Jersey.
Senator Mike Rounds, Republican of South Dakota, said “it’s one thing to say that, regardless of the facts, you should just do something. The question is whether something you would do would actually make a difference.”
Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill, Senator Ted Cruz, Republican of Texas, blamed Democrats “and a whole lot of folks in the media” for rushing to “try to restrict the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens.”

Comment:
The truth is that these dangerous far left totalitarian Democrats don't actually care about these children.
They are exploiting this incident to erode the most basic of all human rights; the right to self defense.
Why do the Democrats have such an incredible fear of people being able to defend themselves from criminals and terrorist and mass shooters?
Most likely another FBI operation

The Democrats want to make the sacrifice of those children's lives mean nothing by taking away the freedoms that allowed them to be killed.

They have no shame.

Yes the far left has no shame, they do not care. Yet they want to push their far left religious agenda at all costs.

So maybe the far left can post the parts of the bill they agree with.

Their support for abortion, and their support for the sexual grooming and brainwashing of young children, put the lie to any claimed concern on their part for the safety and well-being of children.

When Democraps speak of any such concern for children, you can know with certainty that their motive is something else, something darker.

Comment:
The real culprits are never discussed. Our decaying culture and big pharma’s nasty drugs.

The Democrats want to make the sacrifice of those children's lives mean nothing by taking away the freedoms that allowed them to be killed.

They have no shame.
Hitler, Stalin and Mao all had common sense gun laws where only the government Good Guys had all the guns and they had zero school shootings between the three of them

Comment:
You're all for wasting time, eh?

Forum List

Back