Schrooms

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
With weed now legal in NY, I asked my procurer if he had access to peyote mushrooms. He got back to me a few days later and handed me about 10 grams -- of the wrong mushrooms. These are blue stem psilocybin. I kept them in my desk contemplating returning them.

But today I tried them. Very pleasant. I realized that I had spent the entire afternoon doing yard
work with a wad of it in my gums like it was tobacco or bubblegum.

Didn't one of the western nutball states just make them legal or at least start talking about making the legal?

Didn't one of the western nutball states just make them legal or at least start talking about making the legal?
I think Oregon did
Was a nice day for it, if it was like here. Yardwork, wow! Never tried shrooms but usually get lazy when I get stupid and then don't get much done. I don't even drink beer when doing yardwork.

With weed now legal in NY, I asked my procurer if he had access to peyote mushrooms. He got back to me a few days later and handed me about 10 grams -- of the wrong mushrooms. These are blue stem psilocybin. I kept them in my desk contemplating returning them.

But today I tried them. Very pleasant. I realized that I had spent the entire afternoon doing yard
Peyote doesn't come from mushrooms. Somewhere between plain white mushrooms and portobello mushrooms is an all around healthy choice.
How much hallucinogens, and how much are people picky eaters like kids who push the vegetables to the side of their plate with a butter knife at the dinner table and leave half their meal uneaten?
>>>Although classified as poisonous, reports of human deaths resulting from A. muscaria ingestion are extremely rare. After parboiling twice with water draining—which weakens its toxicity and breaks down the mushroom's psychoactive substances—it is eaten in parts of Europe, Asia, and North America. All Amanita muscaria varieties, but in particular A. muscaria var. muscaria, are noted for their hallucinogenic properties, with the main psychoactive constituents being the neurotoxins ibotenic acid and muscimol. A local variety of the mushroom was used as an intoxicant and entheogen by the indigenous peoples of Siberia and by the Sámi, and has a religious significance in these cultures. There has been much speculation on possible traditional use of this mushroom as an intoxicant in other places such as the Middle East, Eurasia, North America, and Scandinavia.<<<​
People (our ancestor, no doubt) were hungry, out in the woods, picking mushrooms and anything else they might find to eat. If it an be cooked somehow, or it isn't too bitter to eat, fine. Mushrooms in the wild don't tend to be "hallucinogenic" as far as I know. That's more of an urban legend, although some are quite poisonous.

You are obviously too stupid to know what you are taking. Peyote is from a cactus (a plant known as a succulent, and they grow in the southwest), whereas a "magic mushrooms" (aka psilocybin) are fungi. Sorry, but there is no such thing as "peyote mushrooms". Might wanna learn how to use a search engine, or talk to someone who knows a bit more about the subject than you do. By the way, did you know that magic mushrooms grow mainly out of cattle dung? And, a succulent (like a cactus where peyote comes from) is NOT the same thing as a fungi (which mushrooms are). I'm guessing you flunked science in high school.

There is no such thing as a peyote mushroom.

Peyote mushrooms?!

I have no idea what I took almost 50 years ago, but they were so bitter I can still taste it. Dried up, black and leathery. Had to chew them quite awhile. Then I had a great time. Laughed a LOT. Lots of energy, laughed some more...
What was it?

I think Oregon did
Was a nice day for it, if it was like here. Yardwork, wow! Never tried shrooms but usually get lazy when I get stupid and then don't get much done. I don't even drink beer when doing yardwork.
It made sense at the time! I planted things, organized, made a fire of deadfall.

You are obviously too stupid to know what you are taking. Peyote is from a cactus (a plant known as a succulent, and they grow in the southwest), whereas a "magic mushrooms" (aka psilocybin) are fungi. Sorry, but there is no such thing as "peyote mushrooms". Might wanna learn how to use a search engine, or talk to someone who knows a bit more about the subject than you do. By the way, did you know that magic mushrooms grow mainly out of cattle dung? And, a succulent (like a cactus where peyote comes from) is NOT the same thing as a fungi (which mushrooms are). I'm guessing you flunked science in high school.
Thank you for your contribution.

I asked for peyote buttons and got magic mushrooms instead

I have no idea what I took almost 50 years ago, but they were so bitter I can still taste it. Dried up, black and leathery. Had to chew them quite awhile. Then I had a great time. Laughed a LOT. Lots of energy, laughed some more...
What was it?
Did they make you puke before you started tripping ? That was what they call in San Fran "Thillythybin" It's actually a fungi with a Bukake in it.
:stir: ;)

I think Oregon did
It made sense at the time! I planted things, organized, made a fire of deadfall.
I thought they were some kind of euphoric or light halucinogenic. More like speed, like Prelude that works your ass off but keeps you in a good mood (if you don't get carried away and do it for a couple of weeks or more) or a cheap acid that bounces you off the walls in an interesting way?

A. Pretty sure there's no "c" in shrooms.

B. My belief that tRumplings are taking hallucinogens is now confirmed.

Real shroomz end with a Z .Like free softwarez

Thank God even in my old age I don't need some stinking mushroom in my mouth to do some yard work. When NY legalizes meth you might be able to do ten times as much work.

What was it?
Did they make you puke before you started tripping ? That was what they call in San Fran "Thillythybin" It's actually a fungi with a Bukake in it.
:stir: ;)
I googled it. It wasn't shrooms, it was peyote.
1618170561856.png

It would explain a lot.

Forum List

Back