Schrooms

Didn't one of the western nutball states just make them legal or at least start talking about making the legal?
I think Oregon did
Was a nice day for it, if it was like here. Yardwork, wow! Never tried shrooms but usually get lazy when I get stupid and then don't get much done. I don't even drink beer when doing yardwork.
It made sense at the time! I planted things, organized, made a fire of deadfall.
I thought they were some kind of euphoric or light halucinogenic. More like speed, like Prelude that works your ass off but keeps you in a good mood (if you don't get carried away and do it for a couple of weeks or more) or a cheap acid that bounces you off the walls in an interesting way?

Well, I've been taking it very slowly at first. I'll try a larger dose this weekend

One thing to also remember when upping your dose is something called "set and setting", meaning to put yourself in a comfortable place, and if you decide to watch tv while tripping, make sure you are watching something that you like and won't get you irritated or scared.
Watching ? Never tripped eh ?
LISTEN to The Wall. You'll see everything. If you can catch it on camera you may already be dead ;) View attachment 479328

Actually, I have tripped. I've tried mushrooms (both magic mushrooms and Amantia Muscaria), done LSD several times, as well as Mimosa Hostilis (also known as Ayahusca). And yeah, each time I made sure I was in a comfortable environment, and quite often I watched tv. One of those experiences, I was watching "Bob's Burgers" and laughed my ass off while with friends.

Didn't one of the western nutball states just make them legal or at least start talking about making the legal?
I think Oregon did
Was a nice day for it, if it was like here. Yardwork, wow! Never tried shrooms but usually get lazy when I get stupid and then don't get much done. I don't even drink beer when doing yardwork.
It made sense at the time! I planted things, organized, made a fire of deadfall.
I thought they were some kind of euphoric or light halucinogenic. More like speed, like Prelude that works your ass off but keeps you in a good mood (if you don't get carried away and do it for a couple of weeks or more) or a cheap acid that bounces you off the walls in an interesting way?

Well, I've been taking it very slowly at first. I'll try a larger dose this weekend

One thing to also remember when upping your dose is something called "set and setting", meaning to put yourself in a comfortable place, and if you decide to watch tv while tripping, make sure you are watching something that you like and won't get you irritated or scared.
Watching ? Never tripped eh ?
LISTEN to The Wall. You'll see everything. If you can catch it on camera you may already be dead ;) View attachment 479328

Actually, I have tripped. I've tried mushrooms (both magic mushrooms and Amantia Muscaria), done LSD several times, as well as Mimosa Hostilis (also known as Ayahusca). And yeah, each time I made sure I was in a comfortable environment, and quite often I watched tv. One of those experiences, I was watching "Bob's Burgers" and laughed my ass off while with friends.
It comes down to "whatever floats your boat"....sailor :stir:

Forum List

Back