Schools have gone far left

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
It will be interesting to see how many kids return to the public system when opened, compared to pre-Covid numbers. Many districts nationide have turned completely Left in terms of curriculum, in preparation for reopening.

Parents pay direct to private schools. Money talks when parents pull their kids out.

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

This could have been headed off a long time ago, but American parents are too self absorbed in their own lives to worry about something as important as their kids' educations, something they've decided is no longer their responsibility, but that of the government. Well, you see what happens when you leave it up to the government.

Megyn Kelly removed her children from private school

This is spot on and Maher is no Republican and he agrees. Why are teachers teaching kids that America is racist? Terrible and awful.

My kids are seeing this too. Which is very unfortunate.
But "hard left" to Megan Kelly is center and center-right to the civilized world. Also, Kelly is a PR slut. Her entire MO is being the victim these days.

I don't think that is fair to say of most parents.

This is spot on and Maher is no Republican and he agrees. Why are teachers teaching kids that America is racist? Terrible and awful.

But "hard left" to Megan Kelly is center and center-right to the civilized world. Also, Kelly is a PR slut. Her entire MO is being the victim these days.

Hard left to her is not hating on the gay students.

My kids both get great grades in public schools. My son is about to graduate and has been accepted to the Kelly school of business. He will be light years ahead of most of his peers thanks to the advanced classes he took at the public school. Schools give back as much as you put in. It seems Megyn Kelly has a type of religion that makes her fear certain ideas. Personally, I like when my kids are exposed to different ideas. It hones their critical thinking skills.

Right. For example. She is just afraid some bad man is going to make her kids gay. And that her kids may one day oppose her bigotry at home, and she would no longer be in total control.

Her kids likely will.
Yes, of course. These right wing butt-puckerers are in denial of the mathematics, here. Every day one of them dies off, taking old ideas with them, and every day a new progressive that will advance modern culture is born. They have lost every culture war they have tried to fight. It must get tiring to both lose and be in denial of losing and the reasons why.

You did not read the article. Maher agreed with her. The school asked her 6 yr old to write an apology letter to native Americans over the Cleveland Indians name. Bill Maher agreed with her. If you’re going to opine at least have the fucking courtesy to read the OP. You waste of life, perpetual victim leftist scum..

You didn’t read the OP. Par for the course for you. You’re retired with nothing else to do. Just read? Not overly difficult. Try it.

Megyn Kelly the fraud: "I regret a lot of what I said."

Like what, Megyn? You forgot to name one single example. Was it the racism? The homophobia? The lies? What? Why won't you say?

Simple answer: It's a non-apology meant to prop up the fake victim complex Kelly is trying to sell for money.

It's quite an issue when:
1) The Left is saying schools are not teaching enough about slavery, civil rights, minorities, and our common history of unions and busting the trusts
2) The Right is saying that schools are teaching too much about civil rights, minorities, and our common history of unions and busting the trusts

The biggest mistake the United States ever made was letting the communist sympathizers infiltrate the education system. Slavery is a distant second place.

You didn’t read the OP. Par for the course for you. You’re retired with nothing else to do. Just read? Not overly difficult. Try it.
Maher agreed that children are getting too much of a brunt of the racist and issues of adult society. He didn't agree that schools are leftist havens.
Why is it we only hear about racism from the inner city black folks, but the blacks who live in neighborhoods and get along with all others of that neighborhood just dont ever get invited by the Lame Stream Media for their opinion? Oh yeah, it doesnt play well with the prog mastas movement...

Forum List

Back