Schools canceling Halloween because black males don't celebrate it?

Says the person who promotes violence for 'wrong think'.

Congrats...your 'community' is tearing itself apart with violence...and you idiots think it is a badge of strength.

Savages.
Tell me racist Gabe were I have promoted violence. History shows you have been the most violent folks on the planet.

A badge of strength, where do you right wing fools get this garbage.

Tell me racist Gabe were I have promoted violence. History shows you have been the most violent folks on the planet.

A badge of strength, where do you right wing fools get this garbage.

Not to their face.

Yes, because that statement was intended to infer peace, and calm.

I am not black, so don't play me for a fool.

Your blame game logic doesn't work on me.

You are violent savages when left to your own end.

You are terribly destructive, and corrupt when permitted to lead us all.

[Quoye]Yes, because that statement was intended to infer peace, and calm.

I am not black, so don't play me for a fool.
[/QUOTE]
When you say foolish stuff, you are a fool. Fool.
Your blame game logic doesn't work on me.

You are violent savages when left to your own end.

You are terribly destructive, and corrupt when permitted to lead us all.
Again racist Gabe study some history and see who the most violent and destructive folks have been. Men who will kill folks just because of the color of their skin.

Again racist Gabe study some history and see who the most violent and destructive folks have been. Men who will kill folks just because of the color of their skin.
[/QUOTE]

Nah...not foolish...your intent was clear. You can barely control your innate desire for physical violence.

Of course superior cultures are going to be more destructive. WE invent all of the modern implements of war.

What have your Sub-Saharan genetic relatives invented, besides mud pies and AIDS?

What has been their contribution to warfare?

Shit on the tip of a spear?

I don't even think those knuckle draggers developed blow darts.

Nah...not foolish...your intent was clear. You can barely control your innate desire for physical violence.

Of course superior cultures are going to be more destructive. WE invent all of the modern implements of war.

What have your Sub-Saharan genetic relatives invented, besides mud pies and AIDS?

What has been their contribution to warfare?

Shit on the tip of a spear?

I don't even think those knuckle draggers developed blow darts.
[/QUOTE]

Oh racist Gabe that redneck education has made you an idiot.

So many black males have made themselves into premature ghosts that participation is uncomfortable

1634590613844.png

Forum List

Back