Schools canceling Halloween because black males don't celebrate it?

To me, parties are for those who are interested in why the party is happening in the first place. If the reason for the occasion doesn't coincide with anything that you care enough about, there is no obligation to attend.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

9B2E2BE9-E4C8-4C26-BA3E-920ED9BE4D02.gif

I don't celebrate martin Luther koon day so shouldn't that mean it would be cancelled for the sake of being fair?

I heard a few minutes of NPR today where a lib activist for homosexual causes was describing a program to build housing for old homosexuals and others in the pervert alphabet soup in the ghetto

It seems that there are a lot of old queers of color who want to spend their last days near their people

And here I was thinking I’d heard every crazy idea libs were capable of

Rantz — citing the newsletter — reported that students instead can participate in inclusive fall events such as "thematic units of study about the fall" or review "autumnal artwork" while "sharing all the cozy feelings of the season."

No doubt studying the thoughts of Mao and Karl Marx to obtain that warm fuzzy feeling that all budding social justice warriors crave

Rantz — citing the newsletter — reported that students instead can participate in inclusive fall events such as "thematic units of study about the fall" or review "autumnal artwork" while "sharing all the cozy feelings of the season."

No doubt studying the thoughts of Mao and Karl Marx to obtain that warm fuzzy feeling that all budding social justice warriors crave

So, bobbing for Apple's is okay?

The stuff is no longer a bad joke from a few fringe "equity advocates." It is clearly about them trying to demonstrate who is in charge by being able to force acceptance of even the most absurd ideas into public policy. MUST be dealt with by saying NO.

So holidays have to be done away with because blacks do not celebrate it?

Can't they just switch Halloween for Nancy Pelosi day or something, that way the children can still dress up like witches and demons for fun.
So one school is now schools.

Too many black males age 15-40 are already bad decision making ghosts so no need to get candy for it.

Ridiculous. As an Asian man pointed out in the article it’s just WHITE liberals virtual signaling. They aren’t actually solving anything.

Forum List

Back