Schools are telling teachers not to tell parents about the sexual status of their children

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A Texas school district is reportedly instructing its teachers not to "out" transgender or non-binary students to their parents.

What are the details?​

According to training documents obtained by the Daily Caller, administrators at Round Rock Independent School District are teaching educators to avoid telling parents about their children's sexuality status.

A portion of one of the documents — shared with Walsh Middle School in Williamson County, Texas — states, "DO NOT contact their parents and out them to their families."

Sounds about right. Schools can even provide your children an abortion pill without a parent's notification, even though they can't even given an aspirin without a parental consent.

What do you expect? I wouldn't want to tell Mr. and Mrs. TexGrumblenuts that their Big Bad Billy is really Sweet William now.

Proly get shot.

Translation: Don't let the parents know we're purposely confusing children about their sexual identities.
Since schools have taught gender studies, gender confusion is up some 4000%.

Interestingly, it is mostly girls who have emotional problems.

A Texas school district is reportedly instructing its teachers not to "out" transgender or non-binary students to their parents.

What are the details?​

According to training documents obtained by the Daily Caller, administrators at Round Rock Independent School District are teaching educators to avoid telling parents about their children's sexuality status.

A portion of one of the documents — shared with Walsh Middle School in Williamson County, Texas — states, "DO NOT contact their parents and out them to their families."

Sounds about right. Schools can even provide your children an abortion pill without a parent's notification, even though they can't even given an aspirin without a parental consent.

If a Student/Child thinks they are transgender/non-binary and lives with their parents ...
And the parents don't know the child has transgender/non-binary tendencies ...

Then it's obvious where the Student/Child is getting the idea they are transgender/non-binary ...
And very much could explain why the school may want to hide their involvement ... :thup:

Since schools have taught gender studies, gender confusion is up some 4000%.

Interestingly, it is mostly girls who have emotional problems.
And the legal system allowing parents to administer hormone blockers or other "medical" treatment to their children or any minor is pretty much diabolical. The blessing once upon this nation has been removed.

Decent parent will be aware of their kids sexual orientation. It isnt the schools job to do the parents job. You types are so mixeed up.
What is mixed up is the extreme costs. If educating a student is several times more with all of the diversity and we do not even get the best of what a person can be on average than we have all lost. And we have teenagers who are driven crazy. And we see the results. America is being diminished with more government money being used to keep the facade of wealth going.

If a Student/Child thinks they are transgender/non-binary and lives with their parents ...
And the parents don't know the child has transgender/non-binary tendencies ...

Then it's obvious where the Student/Child is getting the idea they are transgender/non-binary ...
And very much could explain why the school may want to hide their involvement ... :thup:

Yeah cause kids don't learn anything from TV or the Net, everything they know is school based.

Wankers playing pin the xxx on the Donkey.

Yeah cause kids don't learn anything from TV or the Net, everything they know is school based.

Wankers playing pin the xxx on the Donkey.

If you could read ... I never laid it specifically on the school alone, and only the school's involvement, or their part in it ... :thup:
I wasn't playing pin the tail on the donkey, as much as find the stupid jackass that will start making excuses.

Last edited:

What are the details?​

Lol, teachers job to to teach. Parents job to parent. What kind of slobbering idiot does not know this type of information about their own child. Stupid fucking teachers got on this ADHD kick the next thing you know half of Americans kids are on a class B cocaine. Those teachers can mind their own fucking business I will parent my own kids. It's my job and I care more than they do.

Education is a mess.
Well kids no longer know if they are male or female and think they are either oppressed or feel guilty because of the color of their skin and think Marxism is just swell, but other than that everything is just OK.

Lol, teachers job to to teach. Parents job to parent. What kind of slobbering idiot does not know this type of information about their own child. Stupid fucking teachers got on this ADHD kick the next thing you know half of Americans kids are on a class B cocaine. Those teachers can mind their own fucking business I will parent my own kids. It's my job and I care more than they do.
Parents need to know what is being taught in schools so they can make the proper parenting decision on whether to send their children there.

At some point I'm sure the state will try and intervene and force parents to send their children to these places.

New Topics

Forum List

Back