School psychologist banging 16 year old

If I could have, I would have banged the hell out of my 10th grade English teacher. Not that she would have been interested, but it was a time when things like this were nearly unheard of.

The "psychologist" needs prison and complete loss of any standing or right to "practice" her style of therapy.

She needs to go to jail for some time.

:eek:

She looks like she'd suck the crome off a trailor hitch, chew it up, and swallow it:

article-2528187-1A43186B00000578-491_306x423.jpg

If the kid was seeing her professionally what made her think that doing to them what she did to them was going to make their picture any better?

God bless you and that kid always!!!

Holly

Teachers union demands back pay for homosexual teacher who molested a boy over a three year period.

The gay teacher got 15-30, but his fellow teachers still support him.

Parents stunned that union is seeking a $10K severance for teacher who molested their son - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.

South Carolina (Where Megan Snipes was employed) does not allow teachers to collectively bargain (Unionize).
Yep, ever since I could remember, South Carolina has been a Right to Work state. Great place to live and work.

Starting to become more and more routine to hear about these young female teachers who apparently can't control themselves.

While it's clear this relationship was completely inappropriate, it's possible that she did nothing illegal. The age to consent in SC is 16. And while it says student teacher relationships are illegal, it doesnt appear clear that student psychologist relationships are. I'd have to see the specific statute she was charged with.

Regardless of the age of consent, it's illegal here in Missouri for teachers and students to have sexual relationships:

566.086. 1. A person commits the crime of sexual contact with a student if he or she has sexual contact with a student of the public school and is:

(1) A teacher, as that term is defined in subdivisions (4), (5), and (7) of section 168.104;

(2) A student teacher;

(3) An employee of the school;

(4) A volunteer of the school or of an organization working with the school on a project or program who is not a student at the public school;

(5) An elected or appointed official of the public school district; or

(6) A person employed by an entity that contracts with the public school district to provide services.

2. Sexual contact with a student is a class D felony.

Well, you can't really blame the student much. I suppose to a sixteen year old male, getting a little is not to be passed up.

A woman her age gets horny too I suppose. If the teacher was male, and the student female, would the situation seem to be more serious, and is that fair?

Well, you can't really blame the student much. I suppose to a sixteen year old male, getting a little is not to be passed up.

A woman her age gets horny too I suppose. If the teacher was male, and the student female, would the situation seem to be more serious, and is that fair?

Any time a person in a position of authority and/or trust with a young person abuses that trust and becomes sexually involved with the student, the matter is extremely serious and charges should be laid. It doesn't matter if the adult is male or female.

Any time a person in a position of authority and/or trust with a young person abuses that trust and becomes sexually involved with the student, the matter is extremely serious and charges should be laid. It doesn't matter if the adult is male or female.

The outrage over this kind of thing is fairly new. Still a lot of movies where this sort of thing went on and wasn't depicted like it would be if made now. In ancient times teachers and students falling in love was perfectly normal. Not until maybe 20 years or less ago was it denounced. I think whatever age of consent standard applies everywhere else should apply at schools too. I'd have a concern of course over active teachers and their students but only from a conflict of interest issue. If it's a teacher not actually teaching the student in question I'm ok with it if they're of age for such relationships outside of school. In many ways our society is more sexually repressed than just 15 years ago. Being 42 I've seen the change and it's worrisome.

That's obvious, but don't female teachers get more leniency legally than male teachers?

Forum List

Back