School issued computers spy on children without parental consent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
School-Issued Computers ‘Spy’ on Children Without Parental Consent
A new report finds that, under the guise of “personalized learning,” school-issued computer devices — now distributed to one-third of K-12 students in schools across the United States — are serving to collect and store an unprecedented amount of personal data on children without their parents’ notice or consent. A newly released investigation by...............................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This tech. isn't anything new infowars warned about this years ago but MSM made sure to make it like he was oh the typical word " Conspiracy" .............I love these uninformed idiots who say you need a better source when really if you only knew how fkn clueless you were, you would stop making yourselves look totally stupid with every denial comment you leave lol.

OH MY IMAGINE that 2010

upload_2017-4-22_18-7-8.png

Steve Watson & Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Sunday, February 22, 2010

laptop-user.jpg

The scandal surrounding kids being spied on at home via webcams in laptops provided by schools extends further than just schoolchildren – four years ago Google admitted that it was implementing similar invasive surveillance technologies that would target all Americans.

A school district in Philadelphia faces a class action lawsuit after it allegedly issued laptop computers to 1,800 students across two high schools and then used concealed cameras within the machines to spy on students and their parents without their knowledge or consent.
Big Brother Not Just Spying On Schoolchildren Through Their Laptops
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-4-22_18-11-25.png

upload_2017-4-22_18-11-52.png

Electronic Frontier Foundation

School-Issued Computers ‘Spy’ on Children Without Parental Consent
A new report finds that, under the guise of “personalized learning,” school-issued computer devices — now distributed to one-third of K-12 students in schools across the United States — are serving to collect and store an unprecedented amount of personal data on children without their parents’ notice or consent. A newly released investigation by...............................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This tech. isn't anything new infowars warned about this years ago but MSM made sure to make it like he was oh the typical word " Conspiracy" .............I love these uninformed idiots who say you need a better source when really if you only knew how fkn clueless you were, you would stop making yourselves look totally stupid with every denial comment you leave lol.

OH MY IMAGINE that 2010

View attachment 122799

Steve Watson & Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Sunday, February 22, 2010

laptop-user.jpg

The scandal surrounding kids being spied on at home via webcams in laptops provided by schools extends further than just schoolchildren – four years ago Google admitted that it was implementing similar invasive surveillance technologies that would target all Americans.

A school district in Philadelphia faces a class action lawsuit after it allegedly issued laptop computers to 1,800 students across two high schools and then used concealed cameras within the machines to spy on students and their parents without their knowledge or consent.
Big Brother Not Just Spying On Schoolchildren Through Their Laptops
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 122800

View attachment 122801

Electronic Frontier Foundation

I guess you don't realize that your links are about 7 years old.

Forum List

Back