school district raises blm flag for black history month

Hyperbole as expected .. as we both know the KKK has a long-history of decline and only exists as small contingents, opposed to BLM which destroyed cities across the United States in 2020 - 2021 causing billions in property damage, looting and death (and continues to this day).

That's what you want us to believe, they just traded in the white sheets for suits, black robes, police uniforms, etc.

Did I say that? You claim the KKK is history, I said they don't wear sheets anymore. They wear suits, black robes, police uniforms, sheriff uniforms, etc. many of them have the mindset of the sheet wearers.
Your response is not credible .. just pesky emotions. Lynch mobs, burning crosses, etc are a thing of the past and the kkk has a long-history of decline. You may feel (again, emotions) that police / sheriffs are lynching those black people, but the statistics (science) of outcomes disagree with you.

Your response is not credible .. just pesky emotions. Lynch mobs, burning crosses, etc are a thing of the past and the kkk has a long-history of decline. You may feel (again, emotions) that police / sheriffs are lynching those black people, but the statistics (science) of outcomes disagree with you.
There has been case after case that proves what I am stating is fact.

Anyone who is responsible for destruction and death should face the Bar of Justice for it. Do you agree with that?
Yes .. individuals who break the law and destroy property, loot and commit acts that lead to death should face justice.
Now ... Waiting to hear your "gotcha." Lay it on me.

Forum List

Back