School Creates "Modesty Ponchos" For Inappropriately Dressed Girls At Prom...

SO many high school girls dress like whores. They need to be checked .

School claims 'Modesty Poncho' was not meant to be worn by students, but to 'remind' them of prom dress code

A Catholic high school in Michigan has created “Modesty Ponchos” to hand out to female students considered inappropriately dressed for prom.

The ponchos are displayed on mannequins at Divinity Child High School in Dearborn, along with a note: “If your dress does not meet our formal dance dress requirements — no problem! We've got you covered — literally. This is our Modesty Poncho, which you'll be given at the door. :)"

The Modesty Ponchos come in different patterns and are all designed to be worn over the shoulders and dress of female students — like a poncho.

"We are trying focus on the inner beauty and not draw attention to something that doesn't need attention drawn to it," theology teacher Mary Pat O'Malley said to FOX 2. "It was really intended as a deterrent and a lighthearted one at that."

O’Malley came up with the idea for the Modesty Poncho as an addition to the school’s already detailed formal dress code agreement, which students and parents have to sign as part of the dress guidelines.

O’Malley and the high school principal told FOX 2 that no parents have complained about the proposed cover-up, but students are saying the poncho is a form of body shaming.

One student called it "slut shaming". Hey. Try not showing up to a Catholic school prom dressed like a slut.

I'd want my dates poncho to be thigh length......
Of course I'd have her nekkid underneath so I could go for a quickie under the bleachers.
That's how catholic schools roll.

I wouldnt know about that.
But I do have fond memories of taking my dates virginity at the hotel later that night.

So which of your hands did you ask to be your date that night?

Guided it in with the right..

School claims 'Modesty Poncho' was not meant to be worn by students, but to 'remind' them of prom dress code

One student called it "slut shaming". Hey. Try not showing up to a Catholic school prom dressed like a slut.

Of course I'd have her nekkid underneath so I could go for a quickie under the bleachers.

But I do have fond memories of taking my dates virginity at the hotel later that night.

Too small to do it the normal way, huh?

To small? Ya cant steer 12 inches with your hips alone.

To small? Ya cant steer 12 inches with your hips alone.

I am not cutting three inches off for anyone!

One student called it "slut shaming".

It is slut shaming. And well it should be. The way we push sex via the boob tube during primetime today is shameful. It is as if people are worried that somehow, adolescents won't discover sex until they're older and ready for its consequences (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, unwanted paternity/single mothers). Good.

Trust me. Even a dowager wearing a gunny sack up to her chin and down to her ankles if she is in bed with a man she has legitimately fallen in love with, and he with her PERSONALITY, will find her pussy getting explored sooner or later. The emphasis on SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX is really a joke that has run its course. Yes, the "sexual liberation of the 1960s"...yada yada yada. I think we've done it to death. Time to focus on the spirit again. Live and learn and move on.

Sex will happen between two people in love. Love comes first. Sex second. Keep it in that order and about 98% of all our social ills will be cured over night.

Are you kidding me? The HS is wrong. The girl who shows up in inappropriate attire is wrong.

I have a thrill that Sil is half way right. That's super.

The school and its students are shaming the entire event.

Forum List

Back