School Choice....Because of DeVos....I love that Rich Lady

All I need to do is look at where students go after high school.

The average SAT score at my private HS crushed the public schools.

The percentage going onto post secondary education from private schools devastated the public schools.

Well done Sherlock.
Let's see.\
Private school means RICH. Of Course. Top STUDENTS.

Public school means taking in ALL Students.
But that Ok/

Absolutely not RICH.

I was amazed at the poor backgrounds students came from. when I saw the house, the neighborhood, the aged clothes, the number of times they wore the same thing per week.

I suddenly realized how good I had it.

The rich and poor jelled, particularly in athletics to shellac the big public schools.

So what is your point?

Seriously

Jimmy Chitwood makes me think Basketball
In WA State, I coached against these Ultra Tough Players

Crawford, Terry, Roy, Christe, Robinson,
OMG Crawford was the ultimate.
Later was Porter. He's pretty good
Next is
Paolo Banchero

In Theory,

Now, I have 7 children, from 5 fathers, I think, could be more. I'm 32, with children, no father to claim, ages 17, 15,13,11,10,10 and 9.
But anyhow.
My 7 children, with Democratic Caused Virus's from STD's to Vaccine caused Autism. Do I need to fill in the other diseases?

I need my children to be able to go to the "School I choose" Because of school choice. Yes Betsy. Thank You.
Right, I get to choose the school my children should go to, because of 'school choice.' Yes Betsy.

My kids are basically well below grade level, because you know, public schools suck. They can't teach, just Indoctrination stuff.
I'm not sure what that is, but it works good in the courts.

And I need your money to send my kids to a different public school that also sucks. School Choice.
Unless you decide to send my children, I think they are all mine, to a PRIVATE SCHOOL.

There really is no reason to have to charge out of district tuition for public schools. That is just another way to keep the wrong sorts of pigments out of the right sorts' school systems. The public-private thing is a little more complicated.

What's Hi cap?
Well, since you are an idiot.

The Hi-Cap Program is offered to Highly Qualified Students.

So people that are and have been out of school for years should know phrases and lingo that is used today? I just googled Hi-Cap and your definition has shown up and the first couple of pages.

It pretty much means you are the idiot for expecting anyone outside of your field or maybe just your state uses that terminology.

You are proving my point that teachers aren’t that smart. Thank you.

Forum List

Back