School Board Staffers Storm Off When They Realize That They're Being Recorded

Oregon Public Meeting Laws requires minutes when three or more are gathered ... small town meetings start with the council's recent luck at fishing ... the three of them on a boat constitutes a public meeting ...

Yeah, we're anal about transparent government ... school board meetings are always recorded ... stops this kind of shit ...

Elect better legislators ...

Oregon Public Meeting Laws requires minutes when three or more are gathered ... small town meetings start with the council's recent luck at fishing ... the three of them on a boat constitutes a public meeting ...

Yeah, we're anal about transparent government ... school board meetings are always recorded ... stops this kind of shit ...

Elect better legislators ...

Get better electoral systems, and you will probably get better legislators.

If they don't think there's a problem with indoctrinating children then why are they running after being caught in the act?

I think these Board members were meeting with citizens outside of a regular meeting--I don't know of any "board" which has two members. But at any rate, this video shows a theory of mine: many Board members are PTO moms who just want to "kick it up a notch" and are often unprepared for what they COULD be facing. Yeah, most of the time, a school board chugs along approving field trips, curriculum and what not routinely. But then big things happen, and it all blows up. Not sure people are prepared for that...

Get better electoral systems, and you will probably get better legislators.

Small town politics? ... we elect people who promise to spend all day fishing ... who HATE writing more laws ... the Jefferson State Constitution prohibits the State Legislature from meeting, in fact, they have to drive around Redding, they're not even allowed inside city limits ...

Your problem is you HAVE an electoral system ... and that's why YOU pay taxes ... see the connection? ...

Forum List

Back