School Board Approves Book Which Encourages Students to Write About Their Dirtiest Sexual Experiences and Drink Alcohol

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Look, I don't care what these kids do, because lets face it, none of us were saints when we were in High School. However, there is a REASON why we usually don't tell adults what we're doing, it's because we just don't want them to know. They don't need to know! I mean come on, this sounds like some perv wanted to jack off to this shit after the assignment was completed. Hell, telling high school students to drink a beer is (or should) be straight up illegal.

Mayor tells them to resign or be criminally charged.

I’d charge them after they resign anyway.

Oh, and mere koinkydink a 57 year old teacher was caught having sex with a student earlier this year.

I have no problem with one, but not the alcohol. People will end up not being in their right mind. Stories will get warped.

Mayor tells them to resign or be criminally charged.

I’d charge them after they resign anyway.

Oh, and mere koinkydink a 57 year old teacher was caught having sex with a student earlier this year.

News flash, that should not be a news flash. Sex is not dirty. Neither is the nude form. God would call the body and an act that he made dirty? Don't meditate on sex 24/7. That is my advice. Life is a lot more than one act. One problem about the book. It teaches people nothing about life. It teaches people nothing about how to get along with people. A skill is not learned. We will not have people who know how to make what we have now. People who make Davidson, and Terraferma bike frames, will not live forever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back