Schiff Warns Bannon That He’s In A ‘Completely Different Situation Now’ Without trump In Charge

I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

Schiff warned that the committee was “not fooling around.”

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”
Uh...wait a second. Are you talking about Adam Schiff?

I coulda sworn his demise was predicted on this forum a buncha times. No way he was going to get re-elected, and then Trump would be dancing on his political grave.

Huh!

Uh...wait a second. Are you talking about Adam Schiff?

I coulda sworn his demise was predicted on this forum a buncha times. No way he was going to get re-elected, and then Trump would be dancing on his political grave.

Huh!
never underestimate the ability of partisans to re elect crooked pieces of shit to office!!!

No problem Bunky. I know you'd love to see Republicans misuse power (again) but fuck you...these pieces of shit need to testify.

What are they afraid of? What are you afraid of?
what republican is misusing power? let alone “again”

False. She did not plead the fifth to every single question. You can only plead the 5th when your answer could possibly incriminate you.
I watched her hearing, she didn't answer any if the questions asked of her. She gave an opening statement and the proceeded to invoke the 5th on every question thereafter.

Are you going to cry like a baby when that liar sends bannon and the other three to prison?

What you posted has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Are you going to comment on the topic?

Or are you just going to keep denying reality then throw a hissy fit when those four end up in prison?
Are you going to cry when your committee and Schitt for brains get told to shove their subpoenas up your collective asses? No, there won’t be any arrests either. Obozo and Holder set the precedent. No compliance means no charges or jail time. Now go find another kid Covid death you’ll celebrate moron.

I watched her hearing, she didn't answer any if the questions asked of her. She gave an opening statement and the proceeded to invoke the 5th on every question thereafter.
Then that would reflect on the nature of the questions asked.

I couldn't get past the ridiculous first sentence.

Those who know about Richard Miller and how after 2 unsuccessful trials by other DOJ prosecutors, Adam Schiff was the person who finally made sure the traitor Richard Miller was put in prison where he belongs knows it's stupid to not take Adam Schiff seriously and knows he's many things but kook isn't one of them.

By the way, anyone can take a bad photo.

View attachment 551003

View attachment 551004

View attachment 551005

View attachment 551006

View attachment 551007

View attachment 551008View attachment 551012
Are you and Schitt still looking for those nudes of Trump? How about that pee tape?

If I remember correctly, after claiming your fifth amendment rights, you can’t answer any further questions with abrogating your claim.

If I remember correctly, after claiming your fifth amendment rights, you can’t answer any further questions with abrogating your claim.
You can also be held in contempt for trying to hide behind the 5th inappropriately to avoid giving testimony.

What is there to subpoena? You impeached a president based in what you say you think you knew 9 months ago and have been prosecuting a number of the participants. So what can be left to learn about two hours?

The most important part to expound on now is how the rogue and callous handling of the 2020 election contributed to the anger which DROVE the 1/6 riot, and you won't find out about that from Bannon, and we all know the democrats are incapable of legitimately investigating themselves, which makes the entire 1/6 committee another BIG FARCE, like everything government and especially democrats do.
Bennie Thompson, the Chairman of the Select Committee, should be making these statements, not Schiff the squirrely motormouth.

Really glad to hear it, though, and hope it leads to Bannon's testimony or incarceration soon.

Bennie Thompson, the Chairman of the Select Committee, should be making these statements, not Schiff the squirrely motormouth. Really glad to hear it, though, and hope it leads to Bannon's testimony or incarceration soon.

Are you still here? I thought you left. Have a donut and a window crank.

I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”
Schiff is one of the slimiest politicians in Washington! Why would anyone take anything he says seriously?

From the article:

So supporters of President Trump don’t have any rights and just have to do whatever some Congress-critters demand?

He doesn’t have to give them shit. If he did something illegal, why aren’t the FBI investigating him? Why not get a warrant for any evidence?

Forum List

Back