Schiff Warns Bannon That He’s In A ‘Completely Different Situation Now’ Without trump In Charge

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

Schiff warned that the committee was “not fooling around.”

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”

I'm very glad to see the democrats on the Jan 6th committee aren't going to take the garbage from trump and his cohorts anymore in regard to the subpoenas.

Those who try to defy a legal subpoena will find themselves being prosecuted by the DOJ.

bannon wasn't a part of the trump administration when the insurrection happened. He had left the White House years before it happened so there's no way executive privilege can apply with him.

There is no longer a DOJ who will tolerate trump people defying a legal subpoena.

bannon and the other three could find themselves prosecuted and put in prison if they continue to snub their noses at our legal system.

Personally, I would love to see bannon sitting in prison. He better hope he doesn't have any cellmates and can avoid spending any time with the general population of that prison.

From the article:

“Those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” he said. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution.”
This will be interesting as hell to watch.

We'll see which of these people really think they're in a "war" against the "commies", and which are just playing make-believe to advance their personal interests at the expense of the rubes.

We'll see which of these people really think they're in a "war" against the "commies", and which are just playing make-believe to advance their personal interests at the expense of the rubes.

Ah, nothing like the smell of abuse of power in the am. Democrats and those that support them are tyrants. Simple as that.

From the article:

Is Schiff going to bring out his iron-clad proof of Russian collusion? We've been waiting one hell of a long time.

Is Schiff going to bring out his iron-clad proof of Russian collusion? We've been waiting one hell of a long time.

It's amazing anyone still listens to the guy, after he strung them along for years with his "incontrovertible proof" he was never able to produce. Or maybe he just didn't want to? Maybe he was protecting Trump by obstructing justice?

From the article:

SS Stormtrooper Schiff, Nazi Sympathizer and Russian Mole, is just doing what Putin and Xi tell him to do, and saying what his puppet masters tell him to say.

Nothing to see here.

Didn't he promise us he had pictures of Naked Trump?

Yes it will be very interesting to watch.

I will not be surprised if all of them fold quickly when faced with going to prison to protect trump.

The DOJ won't protect the trump people anymore.

Fuck Schiff in the ass, twice.

He is a lying ball of shit.

When he lied about the Trump/Ukraine call on the floor of Congress and NOT forced to resign....what a sad day for the USA.

Are you going to cry like a baby when that liar sends bannon and the other three to prison?

What you posted has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Are you going to comment on the topic?

Or are you just going to keep denying reality then throw a hissy fit when those four end up in prison?

1634070611044.png

How can anyone consider this guy to be anything but a kook? lol This isn't even a meme but actual photo, I think? hahaha What a weaselly fellow this guy! haha

Okay, so I'm willing to place his err.... chicken livered look aside, and focus on the inside. AHHHH! Worse, way worse! Here's what I found: I"LL GET YOU TRUMP IF IT TAKES MY LAST DYING BREATH! EVEN IF IT MEANS LOSING THE WAR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR SOMETHING...WHATEVER THAT MIGHT BE!!" Welp, there you have it folks, a true nut-case obsessed with an ex-president who made the country look bad with mean tweets! hahaha

Serious note- if any of you supporters of Schiff doubt that he's a man of wee substance, just let me know and I'll quickly find valid proof.

Well, the courts have to rule on Trump's assertion of executive privilege. And they won't before the 24 elections. These guys may see the inside of a cell for awhile, but I can't really see courts not letting them out until the issue is decided.

From the article:

So, the Democrat head of the (LACK of) Intel Committee who was so focused on assisting in Pelosi's failed coup Impeachment attempt that he and fellow Democrats never saw thepandemic coming....

The Intel Committee Chairman who repeatedly lied to Congress and the American people about a non-existent 'Whistle Blower'...

The Intel Committee Chairman who was caught 'red handed' illegally manufacturing fake evidence and attempting to submit it as actual / real against President Trump...

Just threatened to come after an American citizen, taunting him how former President Trump can not protect him from what Schiff might do to HIM?!

Why wasn't this POS charged with the crimes of falsifying documents, illegally manufa Turin false evidence, and Treason?

Why is Schiff still on the Intel Committee,let alone leading it?

Oh yeah, because the Democrats have been proven to be criminal fucks who protect each other...

New Topics

Forum List

Back