Schiff: "vote against the President your head will be on a pike".

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"CBS News report that a Trump confidant said that GOP senators were warned '... vote against the president and your head will be on a pike,'" Schiff said from the Senate floor.
Schiff sparks blowback with head on a 'pike' line

Another reason you can't believe Schiff.

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President in the Congressional Record.
SCHIFF states the FOLLOWING ABSOLUTELY LIE... in the Record.
"And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this:

• 'We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have.
    • But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want.
    • I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways.
    • And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

The above is a Total fabrication.
So coupled with his insulting the Senators by telling them if they vote to impeach Trump will have their heads and the above false statement entered into the record as a FACT.... Sorry but I would think those of you Trump haters should have some respect for the truth.

Schiff will be dug out like a cancer. He is the current face of the open criminality of the Democratic Party.

schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

Well figuratively it is true, they will be voted out just like the dems if they vote for the witch hunt brigade. So not the worst advice...

schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.

"CBS News report that a Trump confidant said that GOP senators were warned '... vote against the president and your head will be on a pike,'" Schiff said from the Senate floor.

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President in the Congressional Record.
"And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this:

• 'We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have.
    • But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want.
    • I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways.

So coupled with his insulting the Senators by telling them if they vote to impeach Trump will have their heads and the above false statement entered into the record as a FACT.... Sorry but I would think those of you Trump haters should have some respect for the truth.
He does say.."in essence", indicating is opinion translation. He indicates he in no way is quoting. However I can see why you are upset, since you so desperately NEED something to get all het up about. Good try, sniveller!

It's time for that pencil neck sissy to step aside and the let the men take over.... no more gossipy bullshit, lip quivering, breaking voice. We're tired of watching this insufferable woman shit the bed in front of the world. The men have returned and they will deliver a backhand to Schitt.... call it misogyny or bullying the weak, we call it delivering the facts.

we-have-to-ask-sputiniroom-liddle-pencil-neck-adam-schitt-47110283.png

He does say.."in essence", indicating is opinion translation. He indicates he in no way is quoting. However I can see why you are upset, since you so desperately NEED something to get all het up about. Good try, sniveller!

"Opinion translation"? What does that mean? That you're taking actual WORDS and changing them to suit your "opinion"? That's lying.

"Opinion translation"? What does that mean? That you're taking actual WORDS and changing them to suit your "opinion"? That's lying.
He said, in your post..in essence...what does that mean to you?

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.

i put that word 'essence' in quotes because that is what he said, along with the explanation on why he read it that way...."reads like a classic organized crime shakedown."
In context: Adam Schiff’s dramatized version of the Trump-Zelensky call
By Bill McCarthy on Monday, September 30th, 2019 at 5:32 p.m.
In context: Schiff’s description of Trump’s Ukraine call

was it dumb to do that? yep. but i get why he did that.... 'cause in truth, unfortunately, a lot of 'mericans are dumbed down & are incapable of grasping the 'quid pro quo/bribery' that had taken place & schiff paraphrased & put in terms that the more poorly educated citizens in this country, & others that are brought up with the boob tube can understand; by equating it like the sopranos.

& it wasn't a transcript. that is still hidden away. it was a mem-or-an-dum. edited with ellipses. those are the little ... you see when sentences are cut off at the beginning or the end omitting words & with possible context missing.

PAGE ONE:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

:auiqs.jpg:

& it wasn't a transcript. that is still hidden away. it was a mem-or-an-dum. edited with ellipses. those are the little ... you see when sentences are cut off at the beginning or the end omitting words & with possible context missing.

PAGE ONE:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

Even if the transcript was redacted...as most government communiques ARE when put out to the public...it's still obvious that Shiff lied about what was in the call!

PAGE ONE:

Even if the transcript was redacted...as most government communiques ARE when put out to the public...it's still obvious that Shiff lied about what was in the call!

hmmmm.... so when schiff said it wasn't the actual transcript, but a parody, he was lying & when donny said he released the memorandum, but called it a transcript... he was telling the truth?

yaaaaaa............... only in the methane bubble , can you actually say that & believe it as fact.

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.[/QUOTE]

Too bad your copying of the above is not very concise..."t_o listen.andmemorialize", numper", reco�d,
CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.andmemorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

But again... what it is expected that half-assed, replications such as what Schiff did is endemic to people of your ilk!
NOW where in the below did SCHIFF say this was a "parody"?

Here’s Schiff’s summary

Schiff, Sept. 26:
Schiff: It reads like a classic organized crime shakedown.
Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates.

'We’ve been very good to your country, very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand. Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people, I am going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my Attorney General Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking. And so I’m only going to say this a few more times. In a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."

Impeaching hearing: A factcheck on the Adam Schiff 'parody'
Yet this totally made up farce is part of the Congressional Record.
What a shame! NOTHING of the above was done in the phone call! Repeating 7 times. Never said "make up dirt".
TALK about 'MAKING UP DIRT"!!!! Classic.

Why in all honesty don't what apparently intellectually honest people like you can't admit what I have?
Yes Trump is a braggart. Trump is pompous. Trump is loud. Trump is boisterous. I personally don't like Trump.
But evidently you have never met people from Queens New York such as Trump as some of the most successful people
from Queens are just like that.
YET they as Trump get things done! Now be honest. Did you ever have a boss like Trump and if so did you at least respect
the efficacy of the boss? Trump like some of my bosses are as I described... YET Trump loves America. Loves the cops.
Loves his family! And wants America to be what it can be. But small minded people don't see this in Trump. These small
minded anti-Trumpers are petty. Looking at insignificant personality traits of Trump while IGNORING the facts that
Trump would never denigrate the USA, the military, the cops along with many values that most tax paying, god fearing Americans
have. It is truly sad that small-minded people can't grasp what Trump has done.

....Prosperity is increasing, and the less well-off are benefiting the most.
...the first time in 65 years, the United States has practically ceased to be a net oil importer
....workers’ earnings increasing at 3.4 percent annually, a rate not seen since the best of the Reagan years,
....the poverty rate has declined to 11.8 percent, the best figure that has been recorded since the end of the Clinton administration
....Unemployment is at its lowest percentage since the Lyndon Johnson administration more than 50 years ago
....Average income for female-led single-parent households jumped 7.6 percent last year
...The poverty rate among female-led households fell 2.7 percent for African Americans, and 4 percent for Hispanics.
....Most growth has been in the lower and middle levels
Donald Trump's Economic Success | National Review

NOTE: The above people are too busy to answer pollsters BUT will behind the curtain pull the lever for Trump...in record numbers!

First Nasty Nadler insults the Senators, now Schifty insults them. Hilarious jackals.

New Topics

Forum List

Back