Schiff is killing Dershowitz. Dershowitz’s opinion is an out-lier.

Son of Beliel, Schiff is embarrassing himself after Dershowitz plunges a dagger in The COUP’s heart.

BTW longest Drug Smuggling Tunnel found on The Southern Border.

But you go ahead and pimp your open borders bullshit why these devils try to kill us with their poison and you try to destroy The Republic and Our Constitutional Rights!

Schiff couldn't out-argue my dead grandmother.
He out argued Dershowitz. What does that say about Dershowitz then?

Uh...no he didn't.

What does that say about you ?
Dershowitz’s credibility is nearly zero. He quoted scholar Bowie saying he agrees with his position when Bowie wrote an op-Ed essentially calling Dershowitz an idiot.

Opinion | Don’t Be Confused by Trump’s Defense. What He Is Accused of Are Crimes.

Dershowitz came across as desperate. Dershowitz says hie is impartial when he was at the White House paring Pompeo, Dershowitz’s opinion was bought and paid for. Most constitutional scholars would not prostitute themselves like that. Even Jonathan Turley indicated Dershowitz was full of shit.

Last edited:
It’s not that he is a liar
But his truth goes to whoever pays him

Uh...no he didn't.

Dershowitz’s credibility is nearly zero. He quoted scholar Bowie saying he agrees with his position when Bowie wrote an op-Ed essentially calling Dershowitz an idiot.

Dershowitz came across as desperate. Dershowitz says hie is impartial when he was at the White House paring Pompeo, Dershowitz’s opinion was bought and paid for. Most constitutional scholars would not prostitute themselves like that. Even Jonathan Turley indicated Dershowitz was full of shit.

I disagree again, 100%.

Son of Ashteroth, your credibility is less than zero!

Uh...no he didn't.

Uh...no he didn't.

Link please on Turley.

Of course Turley also told the house they were the ones abusing power....not Trump.

Sucks to be you.

It’s not that he is a liar
But his truth goes to whoever pays him

Uh oh......

Sounds like another...

Russiagate
Collusion
Stormy Daniels
Hillary E-mails.
Grabem by the....
John Bolton
Alan Dershowitz

What is the average time between failed fake "bombshells" ?

"Schiff Infers Dershowitz Is A Liar"

I love it when leftardz double down on their stupidity.

Their tears are delicious!

Last edited:
And right on the heels of this Democrat Senators, sick of Adam Schiff & Nadler, are talking about Acquittal.

Uh...no he didn't.

Link please on Turley.

Of course Turley also told the house they were the ones abusing power....not Trump.

Sucks to be you.
Here is one article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back