Schiff Indicates Move to Canada May Be in Future

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
For once, conservatives might want to believe Rep. Adam Schiff.

The notoriously deceptive California Democrat is best known for his ability to lie with a straight face — about “Russia collusion,” about the “whistleblower” who sparked the impeachment of President Donald Trump, and much, much more.

It’s safe to say that if Schiff announces what time it is, it’s a good idea to check a watch or smartphone, just to be sure.

In addition to Schiff and others, the forum included Dominic Leblanc, an adviser to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. As moderator Frank Sesno, director of GWU’s School of Media and Public Affairs, was preparing to question Leblanc, he segued into one more question for Schiff.

“Before we move to Canada,” he said. “At your hearing last week ….”

Schiff interrupted.

“We may all be moving to Canada soon,”

BJ -
By "all" I am thinking that he means - Brenner, Comey, McCabe, and the others.
One would think that these guys would know that the USA has an extradition treaty with Canada.

The notoriously deceptive California Democrat is best known for his ability to lie with a straight face — about “Russia collusion,” about the “whistleblower” who sparked the impeachment of President Donald Trump, and much, much more.

It’s safe to say that if Schiff announces what time it is, it’s a good idea to check a watch or smartphone, just to be sure.

In addition to Schiff and others, the forum included Dominic Leblanc, an adviser to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. As moderator Frank Sesno, director of GWU’s School of Media and Public Affairs, was preparing to question Leblanc, he segued into one more question for Schiff.

Schiff interrupted.

BJ -
One would think that these guys would know that the USA has an extradition treaty with Canada.

Even if we didn't have a extradition treaty, the 49th parallel is a very porous border and it wouldn't be a problem sending Dog or other bounty hunters up to bring them back.

Schiff interrupted.

BJ -

It sounds like he knows Trump is the big favourite in 2020. A Freudian Slip of immense proportion.

Schiff interrupted.

BJ -

I got to this point;

" The notoriously deceptive California Democrat is best known for his ability to lie with a straight face — "

and all I could think of was the NOTORIOUSLY DECEPTIVE Republican, Donald "treason" Trump!

Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in three years

By Rebecca Klar - 01/20/20 12:20 PM EST

all made with a straight face!

Schiff interrupted.

BJ -

I got to this point;

" The notoriously deceptive California Democrat is best known for his ability to lie with a straight face — "

and all I could think of was the NOTORIOUSLY DECEPTIVE Republican, Donald "treason" Trump!

Nope

Schiff interrupted.

BJ -

I got to this point;

This just in -

Fact checker caught lying 16,000 times -

If it should actually happen.
1593634501127.gif

Clinically Deranged Adam Schiff Mounts His Dead Russia Horse Again.

Democrats really aren’t behaving as if their presidential candidate had a substantial lead in the polls.

The Democrats do seem to be trying to get to their October surprises early this year. That reeks of desperation.

Speaking of reeking, California’s little impeachment pitbull Adam Schiff is back. Guess what, kids? He’s got another whistleblower!

I honestly didn’t think that Schiff and his fellow Democrats could beat this dead horse any longer, but here we are. Every attempt to make Trump and Russia a thing has been such a spectacular failure that I almost feel sorry for the Dems for being so scared that they have to subject themselves to further humiliation.

1599774029463.png

Next in this panic play will likely be bringing Stormy Daniels back and having her tag-team with Schiff for Trump-bashing CNN and MSNBC appearances again.

The Dems are no doubt just grasping at straws and hoping for a media circus that will at least allow them to talk about impeachment a lot before the election.

“If he’s re-elected he’s going to get impeached anyway. ZOMG CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS OR SOMETHING!”

I can’t imagine that the American public will be more amenable to Granny Boxwine and the Chinless Crusader screeching “IMPEACHMENT!” and “RUSSIA!” into the cold, dark night now than they were late last year and early this year.

I am, however, more than eager to watch them fail at it again

I live for the day when Schiff, Pelosi, and the rest of them asshole Dems lose control of the House and go back to being irrelevant. And it would be icing on the cake if Schiff and any of them moved to Canada. God willing, they won't come back.

Forum List

Back