Scary Health care threads

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
The closer we get to this health bill passing, the crazier the threads will be about it. Its called scare tactics.

There will be threads about higher taxes.

There will be threads about Premiums rising.

There will be threads about death penalties.

There will be threads about ______________.

Please add to this thread as the crazy threads appear. Its fear. Its the only thing they have left.

Last edited:
Actually it is the White House that is using scare tactics. Look at this poor 11 year old boy whose mother died because we didnt pass healthcare. Look at all the poor people going without health insurance.
Never mind that the current proposal (any of them) wouldn't do a damn thing to help any of those problems. They will get trotted out anyway.
For the record, virtually everything said in opposition to whatever bill or tactic is being considered is true. The bill will increase the deficit. It will raise premiums. It will mean fewer people with employer-provided health insurance. It will ultimately lead to a much greater role for government and it will lead to death panels as care is rationed in the face of rising costs. These things are certainties because we've seen them in states that have tried something similar.

The closer we get to this health bill passing, the crazier the threads will be about it. Its called scare tactics.

Please add to this thread as the crazy threads appear. Its fear. Its the only thing they have left.

There will be higher taxes...there has to be if we are adding 30 million to the healthcare ranks.

There will be higher premiums...there has to be if we are eliminating pre existing conditions clauses

Not sure what you mean about death penalties...but if you mean death panels....there will be rationing...there has to be aws every similar healthcare plan out there has resulted in rationing.

Maybe if your congress people told the truth and explained WHY these will happen, more would be on board.

Problem is, they are so busy trying to dodge the truth, people like you see it as scare tactics.

Please...do me a favor....explain to me how we will increase those with healthcare by as much as 30 million, elimninate pre existing conditions and increase the government payroll for healthcare administrative personnel without increasing premiums, taxes and rationing.

I just stated facts.....so please do not give me talking points...those criteria are facts...increase in those insured, elimination of pre existing conditions, and increase in government payroll....so responds with facts please.

Betcha you cant.

And yet, support for the bill has slowly but steadily increased. And for all the talk about the unpopularity of the Democrats in Congress, and the president, the Republicans remain in last place in that regard.

The best way to scare the piss out of someone is allow them to read the friggen thing....which seems to be next to impossible to do.

Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama make it sound like the health care bill that still hasn't been written will cause rose pedals to blow your our asses.

After hearing all of the stupid exaggerations they've made I think people need to be scared. Like his broken promises during the campaign....this too is a big fucken sham.

Last edited:

We are so sad that you fear reality. now put yourheadbackdownson.

And yet, support for the bill has slowly but steadily increased. And for all the talk about the unpopularity of the Democrats in Congress, and the president, the Republicans remain in last place in that regard.

Maybe in Congress after a few rides in Air Force One and a few bribes behind closed doors....none of which can be denied.....and the Dems are less popular.

There will be higher taxes...there has to be if we are adding 30 million to the healthcare ranks.

There will be higher premiums...there has to be if we are eliminating pre existing conditions clauses

Not sure what you mean about death penalties...but if you mean death panels....there will be rationing...there has to be aws every similar healthcare plan out there has resulted in rationing.

Maybe if your congress people told the truth and explained WHY these will happen, more would be on board.

Problem is, they are so busy trying to dodge the truth, people like you see it as scare tactics.

Please...do me a favor....explain to me how we will increase those with healthcare by as much as 30 million, elimninate pre existing conditions and increase the government payroll for healthcare administrative personnel without increasing premiums, taxes and rationing.

I just stated facts.....so please do not give me talking points...those criteria are facts...increase in those insured, elimination of pre existing conditions, and increase in government payroll....so responds with facts please.

Betcha you cant.

Didnt think you could.
Sure...post a thread and run like a rabbit when asked to debate it with facts only.
Speaks volumes about you Zona.

Heard an interesting stat on O'Reilly last night.

This is from the New England Jornal of Medicine
Half of the Doctors will leave healthcare.

Wonder who will take care of all those millions, plus you and me, if there are fewer doctors.

There will be threads about states' rights issues to opt out of the federal insurance plan, should it pass.

see above.

Last edited:

Wonder who will take care of all those millions, plus you and me, if there are fewer doctors.

Millions of Doctors will leave healthcare......add that to the list of scare tactics

I hear Taco Bell is hiring

Millions of Doctors will leave healthcare......add that to the list of scare tactics

WQhy do yoiu consider a poll results scare tactics?

Are you saying that Oreilly or his staff rigged an AP poll?

Are you saying AP rigged the poll?

Or are you not quite sure how to respond, so you deemed it best to ignore the poll and call it a scare tactic?

Just curious.

Or are you not quite sure how to respond, so you deemed it best to ignore the poll and call it a scare tactic?

Just curious.

Come on oldandtired, you know polls are skewed and O'Reilly and his staff are liars. Grin.

Just curious.

Come on oldandtired, you know polls are skewed and O'Reilly and his staff are liars. Grin.

I believe the number was 46% said they MAY leave healthcare.....and I must believe many of them are venting and wont actually leave healthcare...

However, one thing for sure...many of them will...and when you add in millions more that will be insured, it will create a serious imbalance of providers to patients.....it will get ugly. No doubt about it.
Some of those that become insured will be longing for the mere 4 hour wait in an emergency room compared to the 6 week wait to get an appointment.

Pretty ironic if you ask me. I bet we see those that are fdinally insured, opting to use the emergency room anyway...along with many of the rest of us.

The best way to scare the piss out of someone is allow them to read the friggen thing....which seems to be next to impossible to do.

Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama make it sound like the health care bill that still hasn't been written will cause rose pedals to blow your our asses.

After hearing all of the stupid exaggerations they've made I think people need to be scared. Like his broken promises during the campaign....this too is a big fucken sham.

It is impossible to read it because there is no bill. There is the Senate bill, which passed the Senate. BUt the fixes to the senate bill, which are crucial, are still being hammered out. That is why there is no CBO scoring available for the final product.
But they can just pass resolution "deeming" that costs will be lower.

lol most Americans want no part of this bill. :lol:

Link please.

I am so tired of this lie. Seriously. You know who doesnt like it.......republicans. The dems dont think it goes far enough, but are still backing it. We dems want single payer and this is the firs step to get there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back