Scarcity is the problem

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
I'm new here but for the last week I have been browsing the threads and posting my opinions. Most of the arguements around here, and in politics in general is about money, or rather the lack of it.

Scarcity of money is something your either dealing with, or scared you will have to deal with. Fact of America. Our money system was designed that way. How many people have ever considered where money comes from, and how our money system works??? I am betting not to many on this board understand the system, and the general population is hugely ignorant.

So agian, scarcity of money is the problem, I am quite sure that we would not have half of the debates we do now if money was plentifull. I dont have any interest in typing out how our money system works, or why it sucks, or what better alternatives are. Instead here is a short animated documentary of how our money system works. I hope it creates enough interest for you to search the net for more in debth films. There is more now then ever before as indipendant film is the easiest now then ever in history.

Scarcity is the problem, and inflation is the problem and it all comes back to the interest rate attached to every dollar in circulation. If we paid all the money in circulation towards all the debt we would still owe the banks gobs and gobs of money.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU&feature=player_detailpage]Money As Debt-Full Length Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Imagine a money system that has no interest rate attached to it, no debt attached to it. Our government has the right to print whatever money we want, and they can create thier own debt free money. The argument that it will be worthless is a mute point as the system we have now is a worthless system.

Forum List

Back