Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

Funny how it's not bad when you do it.

What's not bad when I do it?
Making up your mind and refusing to listen to other views.

I have my mind made up about who I'm going to vote for and so do you.

I don't think that's bad.
That's not what we're talking about, is it?

Just responding to you.

You said it's not bad when I do it. I responded that I don't think it's bad when either of us do it.
Then why condemn me for it? And don't pretend you weren't.

I wasn't condemning you.

Why would I condemn you for having your mind made up when I also have my mind made up? We're a few months away from the big election and it's hard to imagine how anyone can still be undecided on their choice.
Again...we're not talking about the election itself. We're talking about why you believe Americans should base their vote on the feelings of non-Americans.

Well I’m not condemning you for that either.
Yay you.

It’s nothing to celebrate. Just responding to your accusation that I’m condemning you over something ridiculous.

Just responding to you.

You said it's not bad when I do it. I responded that I don't think it's bad when either of us do it.

I wasn't condemning you.

Why would I condemn you for having your mind made up when I also have my mind made up? We're a few months away from the big election and it's hard to imagine how anyone can still be undecided on their choice.
Again...we're not talking about the election itself. We're talking about why you believe Americans should base their vote on the feelings of non-Americans.

Yay you.

It’s nothing to celebrate. Just responding to your accusation that I’m condemning you over something ridiculous.
Are you familiar with sarcasm?

Just responding to you.

I wasn't condemning you.

Yay you.

No, never heard of it.

Just responding to you.

I wasn't condemning you.

Yay you.

No, never heard of it.
Yay you.

Just responding to you.

I wasn't condemning you.

Yay you.

No, never heard of it.
Yay you.

Yay correcting false accusations.

It's not like something has changed. He's been like this since Day One.

How long can a President of the United States behave like a spoiled, petulant child before it begins to wear thin?

That's the thing, the Trump cult don't care what he does, or says, or doesn't do, they are behind him no matter what. Trump can try to tank and it won't work, his followers will be behind him till the bitter end. If Trump ordered a mass suicide, we'd have millions of deaths in a single day.

It's not like something has changed. He's been like this since Day One.

How long can a President of the United States behave like a spoiled, petulant child before it begins to wear thin?

That's the thing, the Trump cult don't care what he does, or says, or doesn't do, they are behind him no matter what. Trump can try to tank and it won't work, his followers will be behind him till the bitter end. If Trump ordered a mass suicide, we'd have millions of deaths in a single day.
Leftists sure do like to project their intellectual and moral failings on others.

Well, this thread from the 2020 election is enlightening!

WOW!

EVERYONE on the right wing conceded Trump was losing big time to Biden.... In late July 2020.

But NOW, after their brainwashing, after the 2020 election, the Trumpers all claim Trump was winning big time, and the only way he lost was by the democrats committing fraud.

Y'all need psychological help to de -program your cult master's brainwashing.... he's done a number on y'all, boy oh boy oh boy! :eek-52:

Trump has three priorities in being President

1. Have his Justice Dept drop all criminal charges against him
2 Get Presidential immunity
3. Use the. Justice Dept against his enemies
1709513976716.png

Forum List

Back