Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

Funny how it's not bad when you do it.

What's not bad when I do it?
Making up your mind and refusing to listen to other views.

I have my mind made up about who I'm going to vote for and so do you.

I don't think that's bad.
That's not what we're talking about, is it?

Just responding to you.

You said it's not bad when I do it. I responded that I don't think it's bad when either of us do it.

Yes, I think Americans should build all our own goods. What kind of moron thinks that's a bad idea?
You’re the moron for believing it’s possible. You want be a third world country ? They have limited commerce. We’ll just chalk it up to ignorance and not intent.
Your Chinese masters are nervous, I see.

Good.
The Chinese don’t value freedom, prosperity and capitalism. That makes it easier To absorb trade wars. Course, trump Humpers don’t get this. They’re happy doubling the cost of everything.

Yes, I think Americans should build all our own goods. What kind of moron thinks that's a bad idea?
You’re the moron for believing it’s possible. You want be a third world country ? They have limited commerce. We’ll just chalk it up to ignorance and not intent.

Good.
The Chinese don’t value freedom, prosperity and capitalism. That makes it easier To absorb trade wars. Course, trump Humpers don’t get this. They’re happy doubling the cost of everything.
It's amusing watching you pretend that you know something about the Chinese or their economy. After far too many years of letting the Chinese get away with murder economically we've got a President who was willing to hold their feet to the fire and get better trade deals for Americans.

Good.
The Chinese are your masters. They’ve convince you that agw is a hoax. in your eyes, they’re ability to fool everyone else in the free world, makes them what, the master race ? They got trump convinced of it, you and all his minions.

Good.
It's amusing watching you pretend that you know something about the Chinese or their economy. After far too many years of letting the Chinese get away with murder economically we've got a President who was willing to hold their feet to the fire and get better trade deals for Americans.
Not me. You’re the one following the edict that climate change is a Chinese hoax and we can get by not buying any of their products. You‘re man trump asked them to help win the next election

Good.
The Chinese are your masters. They’ve convince you that agw is a hoax. in your eyes, they’re ability to fool everyone else in the free world, makes them what, the master race ? They got trump convinced of it, you and all his minions.

Good.
Not me. You’re the one following the edict that climate change is a Chinese hoax and we can get by not buying any of their products. You‘re man trump asked them to help win the next election
The Chinese gave the son of the man YOU support a whole lot of money! Now why do you think they did that, Dagosa? They think Biden is for sale. They know only too well that Trump isn't!

Good.

Good.
As for buying their products? We got along fine not buying their products for most of our time as a nation. What makes you think we can't do so again?

Good.

Good.
As for buying their products? We got along fine not buying their products for most of our time as a nation. What makes you think we can't do so again?
No we did not. Every piece of electronics were prohibitively too expensive for the masses without third world production.
That’s just one item. Actually, China is better set up to be independent, and as such has a lower standard of living then us.

Good.

Good.
Ha ha
That’s a joke. Just one item.... You couldn’t afford any electronics without third world labor footing the bill. That’s the reason it’s available to most now. And electronics are now found in many products. Any nation that tries to be self sufficient is destined for poverty. China may be the closest and their p/c income is less then 1/3 ours. You guys are so naive. It’s amazing you know so little.

Good.

Good.
No we did not. Every piece of electronics were prohibitively too expensive for the masses without third world production.
That’s just one item. Actually, China is better set up to be independent, and as such has a lower standard of living then us.

Good.

Good.
Ha ha
That’s a joke. Just one item.... You couldn’t afford any electronics without third world labor footing the bill. That’s the reason it’s available to most now. And electronics are now found in many products. Any nation that tries to be self sufficient is destined for poverty. China may be the closest and their p/c income is less then 1/3 ours. You guys are so naive. It’s amazing you know so little.
You do realize that there are "third world" suppliers other than China? The fact of the matter is that the Chinese need us as a market far more than we need them as a supplier.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.
Ha ha

Electronics are now found in many products? No shit, Sherlock! The bulk of Chinese electronics by and large have been stolen from western inventors. Without our innovation the Chinese would still be making paper umbrellas.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.
Ha ha

Electronics are now found in many products? No shit, Sherlock! The bulk of Chinese electronics by and large have been stolen from western inventors. Without our innovation the Chinese would still be making paper umbrellas.
You’re an insane humper.
China is the world's largest producer, consumer and exporter of consumer electronics, said an officiApril 8.Apr 9, 2019

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.
Ha ha

China ( now including Hong Kong) is the number one exporter of electronics, clothing (textiles) and since 2009, the leading exporter of ALL manufacturing goods.
Only a fool would think the US could be independent of China, let alone, the entire world and make their own goods.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.
Ha ha
You do realize that there are "third world" suppliers other than China? The fact of the matter is that the Chinese need us as a market far more than we need them as a supplier.
Delusional. They aren’t a democracy. Their government will let people suffer and die just to prove a point like soy beans and not bat an eye. Whinny Americas can’t live without cheap China made goods.
Kiss your cell phones, wide screen TVs and all the electronics in most of our appliances without China.

Last edited:

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.
Ha ha
Our largest American companies like Apple don’t even make their electronics here Humper. Mongolia and China etc. make their s.h.i.t.

Just responding to you.

You said it's not bad when I do it. I responded that I don't think it's bad when either of us do it.
Then why condemn me for it? And don't pretend you weren't.

Good.
So, you're okay with Chinese slavery as long as it means cheaper prices for you.

Good.

Good.
I don't listen to the Chinese. Communists lie. All the time.

Good.

Good.

Good.

Good.
Ha ha
You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They'll use you up and leave you on the trash pile.

Just responding to you.

I wasn't condemning you.

Why would I condemn you for having your mind made up when I also have my mind made up? We're a few months away from the big election and it's hard to imagine how anyone can still be undecided on their choice.

Just responding to you.

I wasn't condemning you.

Why would I condemn you for having your mind made up when I also have my mind made up? We're a few months away from the big election and it's hard to imagine how anyone can still be undecided on their choice.
Again...we're not talking about the election itself. We're talking about why you believe Americans should base their vote on the feelings of non-Americans.

Just responding to you.

I wasn't condemning you.

Again...we're not talking about the election itself. We're talking about why you believe Americans should base their vote on the feelings of non-Americans.

Well I’m not condemning you for that either.

Just responding to you.

I wasn't condemning you.

Well I’m not condemning you for that either.
Yay you.

Forum List

Back