Scandals from top to bottom in Joe Biden’s cabinet of horrors

Did Putin email that lie to you today or was it your buddy Xi?
I know you think you are being intelligent but you've not yet made the mark in fact you can't get over that gag reflex you have when you go down on Trump to prove what a great guy he is and how he is not like anyone else....

Lots of people hold public office that I wouldn't consider hiring for dog catcher, but there not disliked because of there political party, there disliked because they don't qualify for the job. Seems most of us vote by party over country. That's why we have the largest group of ass hats always running the country, no matter what party they belong to.

LOL So says a kisseer of the treasonous fat senile old orange ass. You POS's stood behind and ate all the shit lies that the orange clown shit out for the last six years. And by this time in Trump's admin there were scandals that were creating legal problems for his people. And the prosecutions of the Trump family and his mob of criminals is just beginning.

The demleftists always throw a hissy fit when they lose and prosecute anyone with an R by their name.

When cabinet members were inept under Trump he fired them. There are tons of inept idiots in Biden's administration and zero accountability. TDS isn't helping you here.
Trump aids were indicted and plead guilty

Bidens staff is doing what we elected them to do
Work tirelessly on behalf of the American people

I know you think you are being intelligent but you've not yet made the mark in fact you can't get over that gag reflex you have when you go down on Trump to prove what a great guy he is and how he is not like anyone else....
Yet, you consistently do the work of America's enemies. It matters not to me if you are a shill for Putin, Xi, North Korea, or Iran. You do their bidding, and that makes you one of the lowest despicable human beings on Earth. You may as well run to Syria and go join ISIS like so many of your fanatical Democrat brothers and sisters did. Betraying one's country and being an enemy of freedom comes in many forms, not just the one you exhibit currently.

Bidens staff is doing what we elected them to do
Work tirelessly on behalf of the American people

What were the crimes, and when were they committed? Watch this tapdance.

What were the crimes, and when were they committed? Watch this tapdance.
Sorry Skippy

Not jumping through your hoops
The crimes and convictions of Trumps staff are well documented starting with Flynn and Manafort

You just dismiss any documentation I provide…..so I ain’t playing your game

Sorry Skippy

Not jumping through your hoops
The crimes and convictions of Trumps staff are well documented starting with Flynn and Manafort

You just dismiss any documentation I provide…..so I ain’t playing your game
Flynn was railroaded.

Manafort's crimes happened more than a decade before Trump even ran for President, and had nothing to do with Trump. No wonder you didn't want to bring any links.

Nice try, but you have nothing showing corruption in the Trump administration.

You lose again, loser. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Flynn was railroaded.

Manafort's crimes happened more than a decade before Trump even ran for President, and had nothing to do with Trump. No wonder you didn't want to bring any links.

Nice try, but you have nothing showing corruption in the Trump administration.

You lose again, loser. :banana: :banana: :banana:
Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

You reacted like you always do, Denial and a false narrative
That is why I ignore your requests

Forum List

Back