Scandal? Are wealthy people in New York being helped first?

R

rdean

I was watching video of those suffering in New York and they were claiming wealthy people were getting the aid first. Middle Class neighborhoods being ignored.
I believe that having an open road helps.

Do I believe the rich are being helped first? Probably not. If they are rich, they aren't hanging around a devastated are. A few might stay to help, but that would be a very, very few.

Most of the aid workers, Firemen, Policemen and even Teachers are middle class and they work to help people. They will help whoever they could get to.

Under a President Romney, there would be much less cleanup.

See? He wants to cut Police and Firemen (and will the ignorant stop saying these "government workers" are fully funded by the states? Go learn something besides indoctrination) He will only help half the country. The other half need to fend for themselves. They are too lazy and unworthy for help. This is the guy Republicans want to be the leader of the country? Hope they know what they are doing. But I already know THAT answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched more people saying the same thing.
Remember to donate to the Red Cross. These are Americans.

I knew this was going to happen. As soon as democrats realized that the worst hit areas were wealthy shoreline properties they would be screaming that the rich were getting help.

Forum List

Back