Saying the quiet thing out loud..........again.

I read something like this and see it coming from someone with a low IQ. You seem to think the only way you can win an election is to deny as many people their right as possible.

I have a fair number of reasons over which I want to deny people the ability to vote. Winning elections is just one of them.

For me it’s mostly about Right and Wrong; two concepts that the Left refused to deny exist never mind allowing them to be the basis for any decision making.

Right, it's wrong if someone votes that doesn't look like you or vote like you.
Ooooo...An oblique playing of the race card....How original! :rolleyes:

When you refuse to note why you want to stop people from voting the reasons are obvious.

I read something like this and see it coming from someone with a low IQ. You seem to think the only way you can win an election is to deny as many people their right as possible.

I have a fair number of reasons over which I want to deny people the ability to vote. Winning elections is just one of them.

For me it’s mostly about Right and Wrong; two concepts that the Left refused to deny exist never mind allowing them to be the basis for any decision making.

When you refuse to note why you want to stop people from voting the reasons are obvious.
Oh, shove it up your ass, you race card playing peckerhead.

Your reply makes it even more obvious. It usually takes a few posts but it always comes out in the end.

How do you vote in the wrong precinct by mistake?
By making a mistake. The point is the votes are being cast by registered voters. Why don't Repubs want to count them? Because they think it's to their advantage to throw them out.
No, by being an idiot.

If you can't find the assigned precinct polling place, which is in your own neighborhood, you're too stupid to vote.

Voting by mail would make that moot.
Voting by mail is an open invitation to fraud....Cheating favors your team.

Is that why Trump voted by mail?
He voted absentee, not "by mail"....Thare's a vast difference and you're playing stupid on purpose to pretend as though there isn't.

He mailed his ballot in. If voting in person is so important, lead by example. Every single president before him did. He couldn't be bothered it seems. Sorry, Trump completely negated this article by not voting in person himself. Pick better people to support.
It was an absentee ballot, not the kind of "mail -in" ballot that cheaters like you want to dump out of helicopters over entire cities.

Did he drop his ballot in the mail?

MAGA
Irrelevant to what you cheating kooks want as univeral mail-in ballots, handed out to anyone who can fog a mirror.

So he did not mail his ballot in?

MAGA

Your reply makes it even more obvious. It usually takes a few posts but it always comes out in the end.
You can't win the debate on its merits, so you go straight to identity politics.

Fuck you, asshole.

By making a mistake. The point is the votes are being cast by registered voters. Why don't Repubs want to count them? Because they think it's to their advantage to throw them out.
No, by being an idiot.

If you can't find the assigned precinct polling place, which is in your own neighborhood, you're too stupid to vote.

He voted absentee, not "by mail"....Thare's a vast difference and you're playing stupid on purpose to pretend as though there isn't.

He mailed his ballot in. If voting in person is so important, lead by example. Every single president before him did. He couldn't be bothered it seems. Sorry, Trump completely negated this article by not voting in person himself. Pick better people to support.
It was an absentee ballot, not the kind of "mail -in" ballot that cheaters like you want to dump out of helicopters over entire cities.

MAGA
Irrelevant to what you cheating kooks want as univeral mail-in ballots, handed out to anyone who can fog a mirror.

MAGA
Another dweeb playing stupid.

Go play in traffic, numbnutzs.

It's not like he had to say it. Voting is a Constitutional right and we should make it as easy as possible. If you want a win, nominate someone the people can support.

That does not mean we should not maintain security in our elections. Why are Democrats so afraid to vote in person with a voter ID?

No, by being an idiot.

MAGA

MAGA
Another dweeb playing stupid.

Go play in traffic, numbnutzs.

Did he or did he not mail in his ballot?

MAGA

One vote for every American citizen. What ever it takes, that is the only correct solution.

You can't win the debate on its merits, so you go straight to identity politics.

Fuck you, asshole.

Noted, you did not say I was wrong.

It's not like he had to say it. Voting is a Constitutional right and we should make it as easy as possible. If you want a win, nominate someone the people can support.

That does not mean we should not maintain security in our elections. Why are Democrats so afraid to vote in person with a voter ID?

If Trump doesn't have to, no one has to. I can not answer for Democrats.

The particular argument the lawyer was making was to allow votes by legal, registered voters who voted in the wrong precinct by mistake, to allow those votes to be thrown out. The rationale for this the lawyer admitted to is Repubs believe doing so gives them an advantage. The principle being, Repubs goal is to throw out legal votes if they believe it helps them win elections. Which is what the entire Repub voter restriction movement nationwide is about.

How do you vote in the wrong precinct by mistake? Everywhere I have voted they have a list of voters, if you're not on the list you're at the wrong location. You can pull up voter information easily on the internet to see where you are supposed to vote.

Many precincts were changed or not opened this last election because of covid. And really, what is the big deal? You get yourself a provisional ballot. Because you show up at one precinct and you are supposed to be at the one at the other school you should get excluded from voting?

Simply inform them they are in the wrong precinct. That they can go to the right one OR they can get a provisional ballot and vote there.

My precinct changed and I figured it out and still voted. It wasn't difficult.

Every single president before Trump was able to vote in person. It's claimed that Biden has dementia and he found his and voted in person also.

They both voted. Why does the left have such a difficult time figuring out how to vote?
we didn't have a hard time voting, we kicked your proverbial butts, by 7.1 million more voters, 81 million in total...

and THAT IS WHY Republican legislators in the states are trying to add hurdles to voting....for primarily democratic leaning voters?

The lawyer said so, out loud, before the Supreme court.

and YOU seem to think THAT is A -OK, when it is not?

why can't republicans just win on policy arguments? Why do they always, and I mean ALWAYS have to try to find ways to reduce citizens from voting....what ever happened to equal access of, one man, one vote?

No you didn't. You kicked butt by cheating and installing an illegitimate unduly elected fraud but you didn't win. Half the country doesn't even recognize this dementia laden fraud. Millions of jobs have been lost due to unconstitutional liberal lockdowns and this fraud in the white house is hemorrhaging jobs to the max due to his incompetency. He's all yours.

They can look and vote however they want, so long as....

They can prove they’re a US Citizen

They can prove their primary residence is in the district they’re voting in

They can prove they understand how the US Elections and Government were intended to work via the US Constitution

They can prove they know who and whst they’re voting for (Informed)

They can prove they have a vested interest in the betterment of the nation, not just themselves. (invested)

Every person who has registered to vote has proven that. How many posts until you get to the point?

They can prove they understand how the US Elections and Government were intended to work via the US Constitution

They can prove they have a vested interest in the betterment of the nation, not just themselves. (invested)

Lol....voting for Trump wasn't in the vested interest in the betterment of the nation.

That's how that works.

Who is the racist - the one who expects everyone to follow rules and provide basic identification, or the one who thinks that minorities have problems with both?

ID is required to get food stamps and cash checks. Nobody is up in arms about that. Why would that be? Using the same logic, somebody cares more about minorities voting than minorities starving.

Every person who has registered to vote has proven that. How many posts until you get to the point?

Lol....voting for Trump wasn't in the vested interest in the betterment of the nation.

That's how that works.

The illegitimate dementia laden fraud currently holed up behind fences, thousands of troops, and concertina wire is for the betterment? Lol, no.

They have? Including the dead guy who’s stilll a registered voter at my address? Or his wife who hasn’t lived here in almost 5 years? Our voting rolls are a complete and utter joke. They have been for decades.

The system needs a complete and total overhaul to ensure that only CERTIFIED, law abiding US CITIZENS who can prove they are sufficiently Educated, Inforned and Invested in the proper outcome of the election are allowed to vote.

Check, you don't want people who disagree with your narrow world view voting. We get it.

Then you have this shitheel in GA saying........... “The way we begin to restore confidence in our voting system is by passing this bill." Why is confidence shaken? There was a hand recount of all the ballots verifying Biden's victory. Repub election officials disputed bogus claims of fraud. So confidence doesn't need to be restored. What needs to happen in the eyes of Repubs there is procedures being put in place to give Repubs an advantage.

What he meant was they need "reform" because too many black people voted.

They need the confidence that enough black people are denied the right to vote so that republicans win election.

That's what he meant.

No, by being an idiot.

The facts aren't on your side.

My state is 100% mail in ballots. We've been that way since 2005.

Forum List

Back