Saying the quiet thing out loud..........again.

How do you vote in the wrong precinct by mistake?
By making a mistake. The point is the votes are being cast by registered voters. Why don't Repubs want to count them? Because they think it's to their advantage to throw them out.
No, by being an idiot.

If you can't find the assigned precinct polling place, which is in your own neighborhood, you're too stupid to vote.

Voting by mail would make that moot.
Voting by mail is an open invitation to fraud....Cheating favors your team.

Is that why Trump voted by mail?
He voted absentee, not "by mail"....Thare's a vast difference and you're playing stupid on purpose to pretend as though there isn't.

He mailed his ballot in. If voting in person is so important, lead by example. Every single president before him did. He couldn't be bothered it seems. Sorry, Trump completely negated this article by not voting in person himself. Pick better people to support.
It was an absentee ballot, not the kind of "mail -in" ballot that cheaters like you want to dump out of helicopters over entire cities.

When you are left with nothing but rants like this you know you have nothing.

It's not like he had to say it. Voting is a Constitutional right and we should make it as easy as possible. If you want a win, nominate someone the people can support.
The particular argument the lawyer was making was to allow votes by legal, registered voters who voted in the wrong precinct by mistake, to allow those votes to be thrown out. The rationale for this the lawyer admitted to is Repubs believe doing so gives them an advantage. The principle being, Repubs goal is to throw out legal votes if they believe it helps them win elections. Which is what the entire Repub voter restriction movement nationwide is about.

How do you vote in the wrong precinct by mistake? Everywhere I have voted they have a list of voters, if you're not on the list you're at the wrong location. You can pull up voter information easily on the internet to see where you are supposed to vote.

Many precincts were changed or not opened this last election because of covid. And really, what is the big deal? You get yourself a provisional ballot. Because you show up at one precinct and you are supposed to be at the one at the other school you should get excluded from voting?

Simply inform them they are in the wrong precinct. That they can go to the right one OR they can get a provisional ballot and vote there.

My precinct changed and I figured it out and still voted. It wasn't difficult.

It's not like he had to say it. Voting is a Constitutional right and we should make it as easy as possible. If you want a win, nominate someone the people can support.
The particular argument the lawyer was making was to allow votes by legal, registered voters who voted in the wrong precinct by mistake, to allow those votes to be thrown out. The rationale for this the lawyer admitted to is Repubs believe doing so gives them an advantage. The principle being, Repubs goal is to throw out legal votes if they believe it helps them win elections. Which is what the entire Repub voter restriction movement nationwide is about.

How do you vote in the wrong precinct by mistake? Everywhere I have voted they have a list of voters, if you're not on the list you're at the wrong location. You can pull up voter information easily on the internet to see where you are supposed to vote.

Many precincts were changed or not opened this last election because of covid. And really, what is the big deal? You get yourself a provisional ballot. Because you show up at one precinct and you are supposed to be at the one at the other school you should get excluded from voting?

Simply inform them they are in the wrong precinct. That they can go to the right one OR they can get a provisional ballot and vote there.

Every single president before Trump was able to vote in person. It's claimed that Biden has dementia and he found his and voted in person also.

By making a mistake. The point is the votes are being cast by registered voters. Why don't Repubs want to count them? Because they think it's to their advantage to throw them out.
No, by being an idiot.

If you can't find the assigned precinct polling place, which is in your own neighborhood, you're too stupid to vote.

He voted absentee, not "by mail"....Thare's a vast difference and you're playing stupid on purpose to pretend as though there isn't.

He mailed his ballot in. If voting in person is so important, lead by example. Every single president before him did. He couldn't be bothered it seems. Sorry, Trump completely negated this article by not voting in person himself. Pick better people to support.
It was an absentee ballot, not the kind of "mail -in" ballot that cheaters like you want to dump out of helicopters over entire cities.

When you are left with nothing but rants like this you know you have nothing.
Playing stupid isn't a winning strategy.

Every single president before Trump was able to vote in person. It's claimed that Biden has dementia and he found his and voted in person also.

They both voted. Why does the left have such a difficult time figuring out how to vote?

Once in a while the cat gets out of the bag. It happened when Kevin McCarthy admitted the Repubs were holding hearings on Hillary because they were trying to knock her poll numbers down. It happened when Vlad's favorite candidate told the Russians he was meeting with in the Oval Office he fired Comey to "relieve pressure" from the "Russia (investigation) thing."

It happened again.

In Supreme Court, GOP attorney defends voting restrictions by saying they help Republicans win

An attorney for Arizona's Republican Party offered a blunt reason for his presence defending the state's voting restrictions before the Supreme Court on Tuesday: The measures disadvantage Democrats.

The Supreme Court is hearing arguments over Arizona voting restrictions in a pair of consolidated cases challenging a state law banning ballot collection and a policy that tosses ballots cast in the wrong precinct. Democrats have sued, saying the rules discriminate against minorities and violate Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...voting-restrictions-saying-they-help-n1259305
You will find Repub shenanigans. Its just that Prog shenanigans are tens of times more in every facet. They have shills all over the place. Constantly pumping their propaganda to the peasants. When i visit the city I see the same ghettos from decades ago existing today. Except if gentrification took place. Then a ghetto moves a couple blocks her or there. Former white areas that have more black middle class living in them accept a lot of crime as part of the norm. Am i lying?

He does have dementia...His chauffeur found the polling place for him.

Xiden can barely find his plate with a fork.

I. We should be making it as difficult as humanly possible for people to vote. Most Americans have an IQ lower than a goldfish and absolutely zero morality. Americans are the absolute LAST people I want having a say in my Government.

No, by being an idiot.

TRUMP voted absentee, and he was clear the difference between absentee voting and mass unsolicited mail in ballots being sent out.

They both voted. Why does the left have such a difficult time figuring out how to vote?

It's been noted, those who end up at the wrong precinct still vote. At least they show up in person unlike Trump.

Once in a while the cat gets out of the bag. It happened when Kevin McCarthy admitted the Repubs were holding hearings on Hillary because they were trying to knock her poll numbers down. It happened when Vlad's favorite candidate told the Russians he was meeting with in the Oval Office he fired Comey to "relieve pressure" from the "Russia (investigation) thing."

It happened again.

In Supreme Court, GOP attorney defends voting restrictions by saying they help Republicans win

An attorney for Arizona's Republican Party offered a blunt reason for his presence defending the state's voting restrictions before the Supreme Court on Tuesday: The measures disadvantage Democrats.

The Supreme Court is hearing arguments over Arizona voting restrictions in a pair of consolidated cases challenging a state law banning ballot collection and a policy that tosses ballots cast in the wrong precinct. Democrats have sued, saying the rules discriminate against minorities and violate Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...voting-restrictions-saying-they-help-n1259305
You will find Repub shenanigans. Its just that Prog shenanigans are tens of times more in every facet. They have shills all over the place. Constantly pumping their propaganda to the peasants. When i visit the city I see the same ghettos from decades ago existing today.

Yes, those same cities that have been run by Democrats for decades, ergo non sequitur.

He does have dementia...His chauffeur found the polling place for him.

Xiden can barely find his plate with a fork.

And yet he was able to vote in person unlike Trump.

I. We should be making it as difficult as humanly possible for people to vote. Most Americans have an IQ lower than a goldfish and absolutely zero morality. Americans are the absolute LAST people I want having a say in my Government.

I read something like this and see it coming from someone with a low IQ. You seem to think the only way you can win an election is to deny as many people their right as possible.

Harris is near Biden near every time we see him. Both were not elected legally anyhow. We will never be unified in a real crisis again. Primal thinking and regional coordination for survival is of more sense now. Considering checkpoints in and out of those areas as it gets bad enough would slow down swampers from infiltration.

No, by being an idiot.

TRUMP voted absentee, and he was clear the difference between absentee voting and mass unsolicited mail in ballots being sent out.

Utah sends out ballots to all and they voted for Trump. Did they cheat?

And again, he argued that EVERYONE should vote in person. You lead by example.

No, by being an idiot.

FYI- there is ZERO difference in Florida between absentee voting and vote by mail....none, zip, zilch. No difference at all.... there are no restrictions for any registered voter to request a ballot... Florida calls it vote by mail now and not absentee voting from one article that I read....

my state is the same and so is it for a few dozen states.... they've been changing their laws over the past couple of decades to not need an excuse for an absentee ballot.... if registered just request one.

And if you see mail in voting as meaning state gvts mailing ballots to all voters....

the battle ground states DID NOT DO SUCH MAILINGS, you had to request an absentee ballot and be an active registered voter, to get one.... Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan etc DID NOT mass mail ballots, the voter HAD TO request one, just like the former president Trump.

No, by being an idiot.

Utah sends out ballots to all and they voted for Trump. Did they cheat?

And again, he argued that EVERYONE should vote in person. You lead by example.
No, by being an idiot.

FYI- there is ZERO difference in Florida between absentee voting and vote by mail....none, zip, zilch. No difference at all.... there are no restrictions for any registered voter to request a ballot... Florida calls it vote by mail now and not absentee voting from one article that I read....

my state is the same and so is it for a few dozen states.... they've been changing their laws over the past couple of decades to not need an excuse for an absentee ballot.... if registered just request one.

And if you see mail in voting as meaning state gvts mailing ballots to all voters....

the battle ground states DID NOT DO SUCH MAILINGS, you had to request an absentee ballot and be an active registered voter, to get one.... Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan etc DID NOT mass mail ballots, the voter HAD TO request one, just like the former president Trump.

Wrong all the states you listed sent out mass request for absentee ballot. Many people showed were they received mailed request for absentee ballots for dead people, previous residents, children not old enough to vote...and a lot of people said they showed up to vote and were told they had already voted by mail, or that a ballot was sent in the mail, so they would have to vote previsional.

Forum List

Back