Say something nice about AOC

She has nice tits,

I honestly never noticed.

Faggot.

Not at all. Skinny little pieces of dogshit just don't hold my attention. Besides, just seeing her face has me wretching so bad I have to close my eyes. And unlike other men with low standards and no discipline I can choose when and for whom I want to turn my sexuality on. Anorexic poodles dont do it for me. YMMV

There is a however a modest line of other famous women who catch my attention before that little slimy piece of garbage,

In keeping with the thread, I'm sure her face would make a great lampshade.

P.S. I hope she has a double mastectomy and loses half her face in a car fire just so you can't enjoy her anymore.

Last edited:
Says something for the democrat party:

• Horse-whipped by a real-estate developer with zero background in politics.

• Taken over by a loud-mouthed idiot C-hole with an IQ of 56.

Really? That is what you use to describe AOC? Sorry, but it sounds a lot like you are describing the Orange Virus known as Trump................

"Horse-whipped by a real estate developer with zero background in politics". Sorry, but Trump was the real estate developer with zero background in politics. Matter of fact, that is why a lot of you idiots elected him. You thought he would help the country, when in fact, all he has done is sell it out. AOC was never in real estate as far as I know, she was just a bartender, and yes, bartenders know a lot more about this country than real estate developers.

"Taken over by a loud mouthed idiot C-hole with an IQ of 56"? Trump says some of the most idiotic things, yet you cult followers will say that it's true and something we should follow. How is that COVID 19 thing working out? It's not, and it's because of the idiot leadership that we have in Trump. As far as his IQ? Don't know what it is, but it damn sure isn't as high as hers. Trump has problems reading off a teleprompter, and if you don't believe that, just listen to him sometime.

She has nice tits,

Faggot.

Not at all. Skinny little pieces of dogshit just don't hold my attention. Besides, just seeing her face has me wretching so bad I have to close my eyes. And unlike other men with low standards and no discipline I can choose when and for whom I want to turn my sexuality on. Anorexic poodles dont do it for me. YMMV

There is a however a modest line of other famous women who catch my attention before that little slimy piece of garbage,

P.S. I hope she has a double mastectomy and loses half her face in a car fire just so you can't enjoy her anymore.

Wow.........................you disagree with someone, and then you hope for bad things to happen to them. Might wanna be careful with that, as Karma that you wish on others might come back to you and bite you in the ass.

BTW......................you said her face would make a great lampshade. Are you in keeping with the teachings of Charlie Manson, or possibly Buffalo Bill (from Silence of the Lambs)?

She has nice tits,

Faggot.

Wow.........................you disagree with someone, and then you hope for bad things to happen to them. Might wanna be careful with that, as Karma that you wish on others might come back to you and bite you in the ass.

BTW......................you said her face would make a great lampshade. Are you in keeping with the teachings of Charlie Manson, or possibly Buffalo Bill (from Silence of the Lambs)?

Eating porridge out of bowls made of enemy's scalps goes back many millennia, kemo sabee. And the people who did that were hardly the celebrity recreational killers you mentioned. You must think the world began in Hollywood in 1969.

Last edited:
She has nice tits,

Faggot.

Eating porridge out of bowls made of enemy's scalps goes back many millennia, kemo sabee. And the people who did that were hardly the celebrity recreational killers you mentioned. You must think the world began in Hollywood in 1969.

Might wanna check up on your history. Porridge was eaten (and wine was drank) out of the SKULLS of enemies, not their scalps. If they used their scalps, they would have been wine skins, not bowls. No, I don't think that the world began in Hollywood in 1969, but apparently you think it might have, otherwise you wouldn't have made such an ignorant post.

She has nice tits,

Faggot.

Might wanna check up on your history. Porridge was eaten (and wine was drank) out of the SKULLS of enemies, not their scalps. If they used their scalps, they would have been wine skins, not bowls. No, I don't think that the world began in Hollywood in 1969, but apparently you think it might have, otherwise you wouldn't have made such an ignorant post.

Now you're just splitting hairs.
(Ha Ha! Get it?) Funny how that little pun nipped you right in the butt.

Ok as long as she doesn't smile with her mouth open she looks good.
People think she has very large teeth, but really they're not. They just look so huge because her microcephalic brain case is so small.

Her wideset eyes and tiny cranium are indicative of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder, so her stupidity is not her fault. Blame her mother for drinking while pregnant.

I like the current trend on this board, good job those before me. Anyway, AOC is photographic, generally assuming her mouth is closed. She's a pretty good dancer as well, even sexy. She's half as hot as she thinks she is, but I'd still tap it, so long as there's not a word ideology.

Was thinking the same thing. Lol. She’s not bad looking. Other than that she’s a far left psycho that needs to go back to doing whatever it is she was doing before pretending to care about America.

I like the current trend on this board, good job those before me. Anyway, AOC is photographic, generally assuming her mouth is closed. She's a pretty good dancer as well, even sexy. She's half as hot as she thinks she is, but I'd still tap it, so long as there's not a word ideology.

She's a hottie for sure

She has nice tits,

Faggot.

Now you're just splitting hairs.
(Ha Ha! Get it?) Funny how that little pun nipped you right in the butt.

If it was scalps, then yeah, I might be splitting hairs, but that isn't the case. Skulls that you drink wine (or eat porridge) out of is a lot different than a scalp. Might wanna learn some anatomy.

Forum List

Back