Say something nice about AOC

She's so slim and light, if she fell from a 12 story building and broke her back on an awning, I might survive if her lifeless corpse fell on me.

Running it? She's just a go-go girl who says what people we'll never even know exist write for her from behind the scenes!

I like the current trend on this board, good job those before me. Anyway, AOC is photographic, generally assuming her mouth is closed. She's a pretty good dancer as well, even sexy. She's half as hot as she thinks she is, but I'd still tap it, so long as there's not a word ideology.

She'd make a great character on the Muppets.

1601185316350.png

I think her tittys would make for a great game of tetherherball?

Maybe a boxing bag ?
Naw, she's butt fucking ugly with those fish eyes but I would never punch a couple nice pillows. They're her only redeeming value.

But, you'd play teatherball with them ?

Ok.
Little slappity slap? Hell yeah

O.K.

Rather see them on someone who's face does not remind me of Mr. Ed.

I think her tittys would make for a great game of tetherherball?

Maybe a boxing bag ?
Naw, she's butt fucking ugly with those fish eyes but I would never punch a couple nice pillows. They're her only redeeming value.

But, you'd play teatherball with them ?

Ok.
Little slappity slap? Hell yeah

O.K.

Rather see them on someone who's face does not remind me of Mr. Ed.
Mr Ed if he was a fish?

O.K. we're supposed to say something nice.

Here it is.

....uh......

.....um.......

.....well......

Shit.

She must be doing something right, she's barely over 30 and running the Democratic Party.
IT's not hard when Nancy Pelosi is drunk all the time.......
And then there is the intellect...
Hank Johnson....yes he thought Islands can tip over
Barabara Jackson Lee......just watch any video of her
Maxine Watters.....just watch any video
Illian Omar...you know

I don't know of a sane democrat........Jeff Van Drew....wait he became a republican....so zero sane democrats

I like the current trend on this board, good job those before me. Anyway, AOC is photographic, generally assuming her mouth is closed. She's a pretty good dancer as well, even sexy. She's half as hot as she thinks she is, but I'd still tap it, so long as there's not a word ideology.
She's one of the better actresses I've seen in recent years.

Forum List

Back