Say something nice about AOC

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I like the current trend on this board, good job those before me. Anyway, AOC is photographic, generally assuming her mouth is closed. She's a pretty good dancer as well, even sexy. She's half as hot as she thinks she is, but I'd still tap it, so long as there's not a word ideology.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I like the current trend on this board, good job those before me. Anyway, AOC is photographic, generally assuming her mouth is closed. She's a pretty good dancer as well, even sexy. She's half as hot as she thinks she is, but I'd still tap it, so long as there's not a word ideology.
Put a bag on it...and you're good...other than that, she has zero

Her legs are a bit unfigured for my taste.

Her legs are a bit unfigured for my taste.
Nah I don't see them much when they're draped over my shoulders.....

Say something nice about AOC

She's better looking than Hillary Clinton.
She's still ugly, but she keeps in shape, she's bangable.....but I don't know about her hygene...since she's a women's studies prof, we'd have to see if she shaves certain areas.....if not, I'm not fucking a grizzly bear....if so, go to town for a night and kick her out, I'd give her cab fair, but since she's for equality and all that....she can find her own way home

She has really big feet, good for skating through the caca she
The Good - She's making really good money

The Bad - She's being paid to destroy America and the system that pays her so much

Wrong thread dude, you're only allowed to say something nice. For example, she has really big feet, which is good for skating on the excrement released when her mouth opens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back