Say it ain't so!..............Tommy Lee says he'll leave U.S. if Trump wins

Another incentive to vote for Trump!!!

View attachment 401634

"Dude, I swear to God if that happens then I'm coming over to visit the U.K.," Lee said in an interview published this week in The Big Issue.

"I'm out of here. I'll go back to my motherland, go back to go Greece and get a house on one of the islands," Lee, who was born in Athens and raised in California, added.

The 58-year-old Mötley Crüe drummer told the magazine that having the former "Celebrity Apprentice" star as commander in chief makes the U.S. "embarrassing" for the rest of the world.

Those types of promises are frequently made by extremists on both sides over politics. For some of them, it may even be a way to gain some attention and relevance at no expense.

Rush Limbaugh said he would seek medical treatment in Costa Rica if "Obamacare" passed, and Ted Nugent said that he would be "dead or in jail" if Obama won a second term.

No one left, or died or went to jail after things didn't go their way, and neither will this guy.

Last edited:
I heard countless celebs make the same threats back in 2016.
Don't remember a single one packing up and leaving. ... :cool:

Kind of like Flush Limpbaugh.

I don't recall Limbaugh ever saying anything similar.

He stated that he would seek medical service in Costa Rica if "Obamacare" passed.

View attachment 401634

"Dude, I swear to God if that happens then I'm coming over to visit the U.K.," Lee said in an interview published this week in The Big Issue.

"I'm out of here. I'll go back to my motherland, go back to go Greece and get a house on one of the islands," Lee, who was born in Athens and raised in California, added.

The 58-year-old Mötley Crüe drummer told the magazine that having the former "Celebrity Apprentice" star as commander in chief makes the U.S. "embarrassing" for the rest of the world.

Hey Tommy, the UK is doing worse than the US with COVID. You can't even get a test in England. Good luck with that. LOL

But seriously, no one will miss you. 80's hair metal is long gone. See ya!

He was the drummer for Motley Crue, and was more widely known as Pamela Anderson's ex-husband, with whom she made the first "famous" celebrity sex tape (sad thing to be known for).

Oh yeah. Was never any fan of Motley Crue but the name does ring a faint bell in connection with Pam Anderson. Tx.

Kind of like Flush Limpbaugh.

I don't recall Limbaugh ever saying anything similar.

He stated that he would seek medical service in Costa Rica if "Obamacare" passed.

Is that where he was going to get his illegal Oxy?

They didn't. That loser George Lopez even claimed he bought a home in Mexico he was moving to. Shitstain is still here just like all the rest.
Last I heard only Mexican citizens can own property in Mexico.

View attachment 401634

I hope the Brits let him in, they have stricter rules on immigration.

He didn't really say that even. Progressives mock Rush Limbaugh over promise he didn't make
"They [doctors] are establishing healthcare clinics with quality doctors in places like Costa Rica," Limbaugh said in 2010. "They're going to continue to sell policies to people who have the ability to fly down there and get treatment. If I have to get thrown into this massive government healthcare insurance business and end up going to the driver's license office every day when I need to go to the doctor, yeah, I'll go to Costa Rica for treatment, not move there."

He didn't really say that even. Progressives mock Rush Limbaugh over promise he didn't make
"They [doctors] are establishing healthcare clinics with quality doctors in places like Costa Rica," Limbaugh said in 2010. "They're going to continue to sell policies to people who have the ability to fly down there and get treatment. If I have to get thrown into this massive government healthcare insurance business and end up going to the driver's license office every day when I need to go to the doctor, yeah, I'll go to Costa Rica for treatment, not move there."

He stated that he would get treatment in Costa Rica if necessary. I was just clarifying that he did not state that he was leaving the country.

No one dropped this gem in here, yet?

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back