Say hello to Joe Arpaio, the next SENATOR from Arizona

Nice post from the retard who voted for Hillary and smashed cars and burned colleges when she got her ass kicked.
Refried Beaners

By encouraging and abetting the reconquista and the narco attack, Mexico has provided justification for our Air Force to bomb its druglord towns.

Joe Arpaio cost taxpayers nearly $70 million in racial-profiling case

But think, Arizonans, what Arpaio could cost you as senator........LOL
There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.

The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer

Arpaio is an American Hero, Just like Ed Snowden
I thought trump was chasing all them illegals back across the border...that that was one of his accomplishments.
Illegals leaving has nothing to do with drugs coming in.................

Next moron

Nice post from the retard who voted for Hillary and smashed cars and burned colleges when she got her ass kicked.

Joe Arpaio cost taxpayers nearly $70 million in racial-profiling case

But think, Arizonans, what Arpaio could cost you as senator........LOL
There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.

The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer

Arpaio is an American Hero, Just like Ed Snowden
I thought trump was chasing all them illegals back across the border...that that was one of his accomplishments.
Illegals leaving has nothing to do with drugs coming in.................

Next moron

Now this guy is a serious regressive troll, trying repeatedly to get a reaction form me over something I never said, that I proved I never said and yet the troll keeps lying. WTF is wrong with you?
You said the pardon would expunge his record, it will not.
"...cleaning the record was called expunging"
Nope, as proven, the pardon does not expunge Arpaio's record. No matter how many times you deny saying what you're saying. :cuckoo:

Who cares if Arpaios record is expunged or not? Please name names as we are taking them down.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Start with your MOMMY
:cuckoo:
Is that the best you have................................
What more do I need to highlight how crazy you are?
Do you enjoy being my puppet?

The last ruling by a judge, which is contempt, stands. A pardon does not expunge a criminal record. Don't listen to miketx, who moronically claims it does; he's an abject imbecile who doesn't know what the fuck he's rambling about. The only way Arpaio comes out of this without a conviction on his record is if Judge Bolton throws out his conviction.

And Arpaio can apply for any job, but he's still required to release information about his conviction, should it stand, on job applications which ask about criminal records.
The troll continues to lie. Miketx never said that. Miketx said that Trump would clean his record, and went on to explain to the simple minded that "cleaning the record was called expunging". but the troll has to lie to prove somehow that he has a point.
Moron... no matter how many times you say it, pardons don't expunge records. You don't know this because you're a brain-dead conservative.

10. Effect of a pardon

While a presidential pardon will restore various rights lost as a result of the pardoned offense and should lessen to some extent the stigma arising from a conviction, it will not erase or expunge the record of your conviction. Therefore, even if you are granted a pardon, you must still disclose your conviction on any form where such information is required, although you may also disclose the fact that you received a pardon. In addition, most civil disabilities attendant upon a federal felony conviction, such as loss of the right to vote and hold state public office, are imposed by state rather than federal law, and also may be removed by state action. Because the federal pardon process is exacting and may be more time-consuming than analogous state procedures, you may wish to consult with the appropriate authorities in the state of your residence regarding the procedures for restoring your state civil rights.​

:dance:
Now this guy is a serious regressive troll, trying repeatedly to get a reaction form me over something I never said, that I proved I never said and yet the troll keeps lying. WTF is wrong with you?
Nope, as proven, the pardon does not expunge Arpaio's record. No matter how many times you deny saying what you're saying. :cuckoo:

Who cares if Arpaios record is expunged or not? Please name names as we are taking them down.

Start with your MOMMY

The fact is that no one cares...............................Like I said

Start with your MOMMY
:cuckoo:
Is that the best you have................................
What more do I need to highlight how crazy you are?
Do you enjoy being my puppet?
Not as much as you enjoy being my bitch.

The troll continues to lie. Miketx never said that. Miketx said that Trump would clean his record, and went on to explain to the simple minded that "cleaning the record was called expunging". but the troll has to lie to prove somehow that he has a point.
Moron... no matter how many times you say it, pardons don't expunge records. You don't know this because you're a brain-dead conservative.

10. Effect of a pardon

While a presidential pardon will restore various rights lost as a result of the pardoned offense and should lessen to some extent the stigma arising from a conviction, it will not erase or expunge the record of your conviction. Therefore, even if you are granted a pardon, you must still disclose your conviction on any form where such information is required, although you may also disclose the fact that you received a pardon. In addition, most civil disabilities attendant upon a federal felony conviction, such as loss of the right to vote and hold state public office, are imposed by state rather than federal law, and also may be removed by state action. Because the federal pardon process is exacting and may be more time-consuming than analogous state procedures, you may wish to consult with the appropriate authorities in the state of your residence regarding the procedures for restoring your state civil rights.​

Start with your MOMMY

Now you're posting to yourself, saying no one cares. :lol:

ZHdxlni.gif

10. Effect of a pardon

Start with your MOMMY

LOL Then you must be no one, because you can't stop responding

tenor.gif

Start with your MOMMY

tenor.gif
Burps the moron who just said no one cares while actually posting to himself. :lmao:

Start with your MOMMY

tenor.gif
Burps the moron who just said no one cares while actually posting to himself. :lmao:

Again you appear to be claiming that you are not here...........................

hillw.jpg

Start with your MOMMY

tenor.gif

Again you appear to be claiming that you are not here...........................

hillw.jpg
By pointing out you idiotically posted to yourself?

LOL

You're quite deranged. :cuckoo:

tenor.gif

hillw.jpg

LOL

Did I really

tenor.gif

hillw.jpg

LOL

Did I really

Could Sheriff Joe Be the Next Arizona Senator?

Should Arpaio run, he might actually have a chance at beating Flake. Really, so might anybody. Flake, a vocal Trump critic who has nevertheless voted with him more than 93 percent of the time, is at 18 percent approval overall and at 22 percent approval among voters who went for Trump in November. Flake’s vulnerability has already brought him a formidable challenge from the right in state senator and onetime Alex Jones guest Kelli Ward, who had a 14 point lead over Flake in a recent primary poll. That lead is the product of a Trumpian and Trump-endorsed campaign—she’s attacked Flake as pro-amnesty and, just days ago, backed Trump’s pardon of Arpaio

Go Joe Go

If he is law abiding how is he going to fit in?

He may as well have a red nose that lights up.

tenor.gif

hillw.jpg

LOL

Did I really

to myself?????????????????

Does this entertain you so much that you have to mention it

Could Sheriff Joe Be the Next Arizona Senator?

Should Arpaio run, he might actually have a chance at beating Flake. Really, so might anybody. Flake, a vocal Trump critic who has nevertheless voted with him more than 93 percent of the time, is at 18 percent approval overall and at 22 percent approval among voters who went for Trump in November. Flake’s vulnerability has already brought him a formidable challenge from the right in state senator and onetime Alex Jones guest Kelli Ward, who had a 14 point lead over Flake in a recent primary poll. That lead is the product of a Trumpian and Trump-endorsed campaign—she’s attacked Flake as pro-amnesty and, just days ago, backed Trump’s pardon of Arpaio

Go Joe Go

If he is law abiding how is he going to fit in?

He may as well have a red nose that lights up.
He is a hero, which is why Obooba targeted him

tenor.gif

hillw.jpg

LOL

Since u r not here I will just talk to myself some more

Or better yet I will sing to myself

What should I sing?

Should I break out the Breedlove guitar and ramble on

tenor.gif

hillw.jpg

LOL

Since u r not here I will just talk to myself some more

Or better yet I will sing to myself

What should I sing?

Should I break out the Breedlove guitar and ramble on

Thank God it finally left me alone, so that I can talk to myself

Forum List

Back