Saw this little girl on the news this morning. Nice to start the day with a smile

6 years old! Look out Tony Hawk lol
I wish these skate parks had existed when I was riding a board.

It's nice to see something positive on the news for a change.

OHHHHH...Thank God.......................Dude you better watch your titles...................Hunter Biden was the very first thing I thought of playing patty cake in a bath tub when I saw that title with his old man joining in for a 3sum....Wheeewww

• Banned
In the interview they asked her when she started. She was 3 lol
Also said he goal was going to the Olympics. Is skate boarding in the Olympics?

Ho old are you?

I'm 58, and we had these parks on Long Island back in the 1970's. The most popular one was "The Concrete Wave" in Farmingdale. Seems like we spent every day of every summer at that place.

Here's a site dedicated to old skateparks:

Skateboarding Heritage Foundation

• Banned
Ho old are you?

I'm 58, and we had these parks on Long Island back in the 1970's. The most popular one was "The Concrete Wave" in Farmingdale. Seems like we spent every day of every summer at that place.

We didn't have any skate parks that I knew of in Pueblo Colorado or Topeka Ks

Ho old are you?

We didn't have any skate parks that I knew of in Pueblo Colorado or Topeka Ks

There were a couple in Colorado Springs and one each in Denver and Boulder. Kansas only had one, in Lenexa...

I told all of you, “girls can do things just as good as boys, if not better”
Uhm yeah sure....How about a 5 set tennis match that lasts 8 hours? No fucking way, they would be cramping up, crying their little girl tears, and demanding not to have to work so hard..

Don't feed the troll. No need to go down the rabbit hole with him/her

Uhm yeah sure....How about a 5 set tennis match that lasts 8 hours? No fucking way, they would be cramping up, crying their little girl tears, and demanding not to have to work so hard..
Serena Williams responds to John McEnroe's comments saying she can't compete with male players - CBS News

The only reason why Roger Federer never challenged Serena Williams to a match is because he’s afraid of losing to a woman of color

Serena Williams responds to John McEnroe's comments saying she can't compete with male players - CBS News

The only reason why Roger Federer never challenged Serena Williams to a match is because he’s afraid of losing to a woman of color

No, he was afraid of beating her and then being labeled a racist by the idiot left...

Forum List

Back