'Save The Steal' - Biden Ready To Extend COVID Emergency PAST MID TERMS

Biden will pull shenanigans to thwart an orderly election
There is no need for any emergency extension and never has been

A responsible citizen takes care of themselves, not relying on the government to rely them what to do. We listened to government on covid and they were completely wrong.
So you have your own labs developing your own vaccines and your own epidemiologists developing your own public safety protocols?

Newsmax.com?!!! No wonder you start threads using the bullshit you read on this tabloid. Ignorance is bliss, you must be happy as IT the clown.
Once again, unable to debunk what is veing reported, you try the same tactic of trying g to cast doubt on the source.

If you would have had anything you would have posted it.

Constant fail, snowflake.

Dang, Easy. I am sorry to hear that. Too late for me to make a decision against the vaccine. I have had a pretty hard case of Covid already, and am fully vaccinated, with no effects and no Covid since. You would think they could come up with a test to see who is likely to have some sort of bad reaction and who is not. Limiting their market for vaccine is not part of their research, I guess.

Hang in there, and I hope you get to doing better.
Thank you,my friend, and I pray you continue to have good health & prosper!

Once again, unable to debunk what is veing reported, you try the same tactic of trying g to cast doubt on the source.

If you would have had anything you would have posted it.

Constant fail, snowflake.
LOL I'd suggest you grow up, but it's way too late for you.

LOL I'd suggest you grow up, but it's way too late for you.
Take your own advice. Your desperate attempts to hurl childish insults are pathetic, and your posts are immature.

Stop wasting our time - Go back to the children's table and let the adults talk, snowflake.

Take your own advice. Your desperate attempts to hurl childish insults are pathetic, and your posts are immature.

Stop wasting our time - Go back to the children's table and let the adults talk, snowflake.
Dick Cheney once said, "go fuck yourself". Take his advice.

Dick Cheney once said, "go fuck yourself". Take his advice.
He was speaking to you.
Go away little boy.

There are rules against your constant trolling. Back to the thread topic, or piss off.

Consider yourself IGNORED.

Nobody in my area will comply. Simply won't.

And this neck of the woods is over 90% armed.

With a "make me" kind of attitude.
They don't need you to comply; they need the swing state secretaries of state to comply. They aren't hoping to change your vote, they're hoping to make your vote meaningless in the mass of mail votes.

Forum List

Back