Save our Voting Rights and democracy

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Once again Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos has blocked the Texas Voter ID bill that protects everyone’s Voting Rights from Democrat voter fraud. The racist Judge Ramos wants to allow illegal aliens to erase the votes of American citizens and she wants Democrat Voters to be able to vote multiple times under fake names. Save our Voting Rights and democracy. Vote all of the corrupt and racist Democrat Politicians out of office while you still can.

The republicans and racists of the right in America are still fighting the voting rights act of 1965. The southern strategy never dies it seems, but you have to give the republicans credit, the democrats have lost the white vote since civil rights.

Dog Whistle Politics

'Dog Whistle Politics As Strategic Racism' "Wallace, Goldwater, and Nixon constitute classic strategic racists. In the context of the times, they were all initially racial moderates. They may have harbored tainted beliefs, but racial animosity did not drive their actions. Instead, they concentrated hard, weighing and sifting, to figure out how they could most effectively gain votes. If a more promising route had been available, they would have taken it. But race seemed the most likely avenue, so each opted to harness racial divisions to their agenda of getting elected. This was not about racism, it was about winning. Also, they were not racially omniscient, moving instead within a settled framework of ideas about race that for the most part they took for granted. Even so, unlike most in society, these politicians thought long and deep about how to turn race to their advantage. We've previously defined strategic racism as purposeful efforts to use racial animosity as leverage to gain political power (or material wealth and social standing). By this definition, Wallace, Goldwater, and Nixon acted out of strategic racism. This last sentence sparks an important clarification. I write interchangeably of "dog whistle politics" and "dog whistle racism." The first is a less freighted term. But the truth is, racial dog whistle politics is dog whistle racism. It is a strategic manipulation of racial ideas in pursuit of political power and (especially once big money conservatives got behind the tactic) material wealth." p48 'Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class' by Ian Haney López

"The United States was founded as a white nationalist country, and that legacy remains today. Things have improved from the radical promotion of white people at the expense of all others, which has persisted for most of our history, yet most of us have not accepted the extent to which white identity guides so much of what we still do. Sometimes it seems that the white nationalists are most honest about the very real foundation of white supremacy upon which our nation was built." Opinion | What White Nationalism Gets Right About American History

"...One did not have to be very bright to realize how little one could do to change one’s situation; one did not have to be abnormally sensitive to be worn down to a cutting edge by the incessant and gratuitous humiliation and danger one encountered every working day, all day long. The humiliation did not apply merely to working days, or workers; I was thirteen and was crossing Fifth Avenue on my way to the Forty-second Street library, and the cop in the middle of the street muttered as I passed him, “Why don’t you nig-gers stay uptown where you belong?” When I was ten, and didn’t look, certainly, any older, two policemen amused themselves with me by frisking me, making comic (and terrifying) speculations concerning my ancestry and probable sexual prowess, and, for good measure, leaving me flat on my back in one of Harlem’s empty lots. Just before and then during the Second World War, many of my friends fled into the service, all to be changed there, and rarely for the better, many to be ruined, and many to die. Others fled to other states and cities—that is, to other ghettos. Some went on wine or whiskey or the needle, and are still on it. And others, like me, fled into the church." James Baldwin Letter from a Region in My Mind

Once again Judge Nelva Gonzales Ramos has blocked the Texas Voter ID bill that protects everyone’s Voting Rights from Democrat voter fraud. The racist Judge Ramos wants to allow illegal aliens to erase the votes of American citizens and she wants Democrat Voters to be able to vote multiple times under fake names. Save our Voting Rights and democracy. Vote all of the corrupt and racist Democrat Politicians out of office while you still can.
She needs to be executed for treason.

The republicans and racists of the right in America are still fighting the voting rights act of 1965. The southern strategy never dies it seems, but you have to give the republicans credit, the democrats have lost the white vote since civil rights.

Dog Whistle Politics

'Dog Whistle Politics As Strategic Racism' "Wallace, Goldwater, and Nixon constitute classic strategic racists. In the context of the times, they were all initially racial moderates. They may have harbored tainted beliefs, but racial animosity did not drive their actions. Instead, they concentrated hard, weighing and sifting, to figure out how they could most effectively gain votes. If a more promising route had been available, they would have taken it. But race seemed the most likely avenue, so each opted to harness racial divisions to their agenda of getting elected. This was not about racism, it was about winning. Also, they were not racially omniscient, moving instead within a settled framework of ideas about race that for the most part they took for granted. Even so, unlike most in society, these politicians thought long and deep about how to turn race to their advantage. We've previously defined strategic racism as purposeful efforts to use racial animosity as leverage to gain political power (or material wealth and social standing). By this definition, Wallace, Goldwater, and Nixon acted out of strategic racism. This last sentence sparks an important clarification. I write interchangeably of "dog whistle politics" and "dog whistle racism." The first is a less freighted term. But the truth is, racial dog whistle politics is dog whistle racism. It is a strategic manipulation of racial ideas in pursuit of political power and (especially once big money conservatives got behind the tactic) material wealth." p48 'Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class' by Ian Haney López

"The United States was founded as a white nationalist country, and that legacy remains today. Things have improved from the radical promotion of white people at the expense of all others, which has persisted for most of our history, yet most of us have not accepted the extent to which white identity guides so much of what we still do. Sometimes it seems that the white nationalists are most honest about the very real foundation of white supremacy upon which our nation was built." Opinion | What White Nationalism Gets Right About American History

"...One did not have to be very bright to realize how little one could do to change one’s situation; one did not have to be abnormally sensitive to be worn down to a cutting edge by the incessant and gratuitous humiliation and danger one encountered every working day, all day long. The humiliation did not apply merely to working days, or workers; I was thirteen and was crossing Fifth Avenue on my way to the Forty-second Street library, and the cop in the middle of the street muttered as I passed him, “Why don’t you nig-gers stay uptown where you belong?” When I was ten, and didn’t look, certainly, any older, two policemen amused themselves with me by frisking me, making comic (and terrifying) speculations concerning my ancestry and probable sexual prowess, and, for good measure, leaving me flat on my back in one of Harlem’s empty lots. Just before and then during the Second World War, many of my friends fled into the service, all to be changed there, and rarely for the better, many to be ruined, and many to die. Others fled to other states and cities—that is, to other ghettos. Some went on wine or whiskey or the needle, and are still on it. And others, like me, fled into the church." James Baldwin Letter from a Region in My Mind
Senator Everett Dirksen (R) IL wrote the 1964 Civil Rights law and the 1965 Voting rights law. Voting multiple times is not a voting right. People who are not citizens can't vote in our elections. The racist, corrupt and dishonest Democrats are fighting against Voting Rights. They are not protecting Voting Rights.

Dog Whistle Politics

Senator Everett Dirksen (R) IL wrote the 1964 Civil Rights law and the 1965 Voting rights law. Voting multiple times is not a voting right. People who are not citizens can't vote in our elections. The racist, corrupt and dishonest Democrats are fighting against Voting Rights. They are not protecting Voting Rights.

You need to prove there actually is a problem before trying to implement a solution.

So you finally concede that America is in fact a democracy.
No. :lol:

I think the so-called "conservatives" are arguing that the people don't make the laws by voting. We rely on representatives to do so, thus not a democracy.

It is possible for you both to be right and both wrong.

but I am never wrong....

:lol:

:banana:

So how do the Democrat Dirtbags get through life without an ID, because a person needs an ID to…..
Get a job
Open a bank account
Rent a place to live
Open a utility account
Buy a car
Healthcare
Education
Buy a cellphone
Travel
Social security
Receive government benefits…..
Soooooo obviously Dirty Democrats are LIARS and they are committing mass Voter Fraud and violating everyone’s Voting Rights

The Dirty Democrats claiming that they have found no Voter Fraud is about as plausible as Bonnie and Clyde claiming that there is no bank robbing going on

Last edited:

Forum List

Back