Savages Rioting in Memphis...Again

190613-memphis-riots-51-1.jpg

Here is a real picture of real rioters in Memphis...

What does a riot in Turkey have to do with Memphis?

The stark contrast! Turks use Water cannons on Political protestors , U.S Marshals use Hand cannons on violent Felons. Working class neighborhood? Shelby Forest-Frayser neighbor "hood" is rated as the Worst area in all of Memphis. Rated worst in 5 different categories including crime rate! Not by me! By the People who live there. google worst areas in Memphis Tenn. Lefty media would have everyone believe he was an outstanding Citizen who just happened to Rob and shoot someone while stealing their car. He should have just surrendered but it's not the "street thing to do" "Hasta la Vista Baby":bigbed:

Twistin Spliffs and sippin 5ths the "Working class neighborhood" reported by the MSM sure looks like an inner city shit hole to me. Frayser Area of Memphis "The most Dangerous area in Memphis" hands down!!!!! drugs , gangs and a whole lot of people living the Liberal dream. Selling drugs and gang bangin' are career goals. Where are the Libs who are raising these people out of poverty and despair?:dance: Avoiding the gun fire I'll bet!:safetocomeoutff:

Twistin Spliffs and sippin 5ths the "Working class neighborhood" reported by the MSM sure looks like an inner city shit hole to me. Frayser Area of Memphis "The most Dangerous area in Memphis" hands down!!!!! drugs , gangs and a whole lot of people living the Liberal dream. Selling drugs and gang bangin' are career goals. Where are the Libs who are raising these people out of poverty and despair?:dance: Avoiding the gun fire I'll bet!:safetocomeoutff:
I can't ever figure out just how is it that we are supposed to just ignore and tolerate this kind of stuff whether it is in the inner city, a town and/or in a state in this nation. Just baffels the mind really.

I can't ever figure out just how is it that we are supposed to just ignore and tolerate this kind of stuff whether it is in the inner city, a town and/or in a state in this nation. Just baffels the mind really.
Yes it is pathological. Blacks kill other blacks at alarming rates for decades and the community does nothing, yet if a cop kills a black the whole community goes berserk.

Yes it is pathological. Blacks kill other blacks at alarming rates for decades and the community does nothing, yet if a cop kills a black the whole community goes berserk.
Hmmmm.......Could it be that one just merely represents an abortion being performed way after birth in the community, so it's not considered murder within the black on black crime or criminal mindset being used amongst them in the community ?????? But the cops killing a black person is regarded as murder by the black community always ???

New industry in hood rat land, cop baiting; the gimp's family will make a big show of crying over the piece of shit like they loved it, and sue for a few million, give Al Sharpton's legal team 80% of the settlement and run off to buy bling and Skittles with what's lefts, be broke in a week.

Forum List

Back