Savages Rioting in Memphis...Again

Fox news said it was a riot.
CNN said it was a melee
I'm confused

Calling what it is is racist and insensitive! They MSM will usually call a black on white assault, an "altercation" instead of a racism, hate crime.

Memphis riot: 36 officers, deputies hurt after U.S. Marshals shoot and kill man, officials say

Officers with the United States Marshals Service confronted a man wanted on multiple warrants outside a home in the 2700 block of Durham Street.

The suspect was getting into a vehicle, authorities said.

The charges he was wanted on have not been released.

"While attempting to stop the individual, he reportedly rammed his vehicle into the officers’ vehicles multiple times before exiting with a weapon," the TBI said.

Officers then used deadly force, shooting and killing the suspect, authorities said.

Heard something about this today on the radio news, but it sounded like the shooting was a justified shoot. So why the anarchy one wonders ?? Are these just Sparks used for a bigger issue by the groups who have been misled by their leaders in thinking that no one from the make up and/or identity of a group can do no wrong in life ???

Good grief people, get a grip in life.

HOSE3.jpg

Calling what it is is racist and insensitive! They MSM will usually call a black on white assault, an "altercation" instead of a racism, hate crime.

Violent Felon Survival Manual:
Rule # 1 : Don't try to ram Police and Pull a gun on them.
if you don't obey rule # 1 Rule # 2 won't matter.:dig:

upload_2019-6-13_20-38-39.jpeg For the second time, all I heard was the Unionist was coming for the furniture. They never ask for a welcoming party. Here stand in this doorway. I think Rodney King is in there somewhere... Ahn "Dosan" "Duke" Wyatt Chang Ho. Would you like a mint julip?!

Heard something about this today on the radio news, but it sounded like the shooting was a justified shoot. So why the anarchy one wonders ?? Are these just Sparks used for a bigger issue by the groups who have been misled by their leaders in thinking that no one from the make up and/or identity of a group can do no wrong in life ???

Good grief people, get a grip in life.
Somebody is rabble rousing.

Here is something on the suspect
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Prosecutors in Mississippi say Brandon Webber was a violent criminal, wanted on multiple felony warrants when U.S. marshals shot and killed him Wednesday.

District Attorney John Champion, of the 17th Circuit Court of Mississippi, says Webber was suspected of shooting a DeSoto County man five times when he met the man to buy a car earlier this month.

Speaking at a news conference Thursday, Champion said Webber found the man on Facebook Marketplace. The victim was trying to sell his car.

According to Champion, Webber met the victim in Hernando, test drove the victim’s vehicle, got out and shot the victim “in cold blood.” Webber then took off in the victim’s car.

The victim, who is still in the hospital, identified Webber as the man who shot him. A second suspect in that shooting is still at large.

Champion says the Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force was responsible for taking Webber into custody.

Prosecutor says man killed by marshals was suspect in DeSoto County shooting; 2nd suspect still on the run

I went to attend the Theatre, the Black College had a party going on at the Community Center. Couldn't tell if I was in the right place.

Now I am OFFENDED! You do not rebuke the savage Russian communist! Good Emperor, take St Andrew's cross for Good Luck! Your ballet dancers, they have failed you and all their prayers!

Forum List

Back