Savage Out of Control Cops Brutally Beats Man and Kills Protective Dog While At It

View attachment 522233

If that's how you feel then release Derek Chauvin and compensate him for his time in prison.

*****SMILE*****

:)

1628430362145.png

What does his heritage have to do with this? Not a damn thing. We all live under the same laws in this country.
Unfortunately they are not followed EQUALLY in this country.
It's justified because he attacked police officers and refused to back down, even tried to get his dog to attack them, which any dog would regardless, especially such a violent animal like a pitbull. What did you want the cops to do, let him go and maybe this manic will attack an innocent on the street? He had to be restrained, and police do whatever it takes to restrain him.
If the dog attacked one of the officers they should have shot him, who wouldn't. As far as the man goes you mean to tell me that you truly believe that the only way they could subdue this man was to put him in ICU, that is bullshit and you know it. Folks resist the police everyday and are put in jail with a busted lip and bust nose, twisted arm, etc. not ICU.
Just pointing out this happens all the time, but never reported if it's a white guy because whites are civilized and respect law and order.
That's the same bullshit you keep spewing, but I have proven that's bullshit. White folks can be just as violent as someone black, asian, hispanic, etc.
They know if they post a story about the exact same thing happening to a white, we other whites would say "good for him, the guy was acting like an asshole and deserved it."
Bullshit if this dude was white they would have posted the same story, so save that garbage.
Well there you go. The problem is your liberal mind blocks out things you don't want to see. The video is there if you are a YouTube member, the article is there, and the charges against the drunken bum are all listed. But your defective liberal mind screens all that out and only sees jaywalking.
There are more places to watch that video other than youtube and you are just using that as a weak excuse because you know this man should have never ended up in the ICU. The police get away with this behavior because of right wing, conservative fools like you, as long as, this is happening to black and brown folks you don't have a problem with it. I guarantee you that if this happened to your son you would be raising wholly hell.

If the dog attacked one of the officers they should have shot him, who wouldn't. As far as the man goes you mean to tell me that you truly believe that the only way they could subdue this man was to put him in ICU, that is bullshit and you know it. Folks resist the police everyday and are put in jail with a busted lip and bust nose, twisted arm, etc. not ICU.

Intoxicated people feel no pain in many cases. You beat them and it's like they don't even react.

That's the same bullshit you keep spewing, but I have proven that's bullshit. White folks can be just as violent as someone black, asian, hispanic, etc.

"Can be" and "are" are two different things.

Bullshit if this dude was white they would have posted the same story, so save that garbage.

Why would they write a story nobody would care about? Minorities wouldn't care because it's not one of their own, and as I said, we whites give the police the benefit of the doubt and assume the asshole deserved it. Nobody cares so there's no reason to write a story on it. The MSM doesn't control our minds like they do with minorities.

There are more places to watch that video other than youtube and you are just using that as a weak excuse because you know this man should have never ended up in the ICU. The police get away with this behavior because of right wing, conservative fools like you, as long as, this is happening to black and brown folks you don't have a problem with it. I guarantee you that if this happened to your son you would be raising wholly hell.

And yet they mostly seem to take place in liberal and heavy liberals cities where right-wing conservatives have no influence on the matter. Now run along. Make guns illegal for law-abiding citizens and de-fund your police department. Time is a wasting.

Intoxicated people feel no pain in many cases. You beat them and it's like they don't even react.
How many times have you been beaten while you were intoxicated?
"Can be" and "are" are two different things.
Evidently they are since we have seen it numerous times.
Why would they write a story nobody would care about? Minorities wouldn't care because it's not one of their own, and as I said, we whites give the police the benefit of the doubt and assume the asshole deserved it. Nobody cares so there's no reason to write a story on it. The MSM doesn't control our minds like they do with minorities.
You don't care until it hits home.
And yet they mostly seem to take place in liberal and heavy liberals cities where right-wing conservatives have no influence on the matter. Now run along. Make guns illegal for law-abiding citizens and de-fund your police department. Time is a wasting.
Many of the police who work in these so-called liberal cities, live in conservative suburbs and they have the mindset of the sheet wearers. How about keep the guns out of the hands of the gangs and criminal elements of the cities. Explain what defund the police is.

How many times have you been beaten while you were intoxicated?

None, but I've hurt myself while intoxicated. Like I said, you feel little pain. People on dope (which these officers had no idea if that's what they were dealing with) are superhuman. Not only do they resist pain, their strength increases as well. They become dangerous people.

However, unless the police beat this guy past the point he was handcuffed, then they keep beating him until he is finally subdued. Yes, it may land somebody in the ICU if they had to beat him enough.

You don't care until it hits home.

It won't hit home because I was raised properly. So were my parents, Uncles, Aunts, cousins........ we were all taught to obey police at all costs from very young on.

Many of the police who work in these so-called liberal cities, live in conservative suburbs and they have the mindset of the sheet wearers. How about keep the guns out of the hands of the gangs and criminal elements of the cities. Explain what defund the police is.

It doesn't matter where they live or what their political affiliation is. Their leaders and bosses are all liberals. They are in charge of polices, they are in charge of the city or state, they are in charge of everything.

None, but I've hurt myself while intoxicated.
So you didn't end up in the ICU from it.
Like I said, you feel little pain. People on dope (which these officers had no idea if that's what they were dealing with) are superhuman. Not only do they resist pain, their strength increases as well. They become dangerous people.
First of all you don't have a damn clue what this man was feeling or wasn't feeling. Your assessment is bullshit. Now you want to throw drugs into it to try and justify their actions which is also bullshit. What law was he breaking again for the police to roll up on him?
However, unless the police beat this guy past the point he was handcuffed, then they keep beating him until he is finally subdued. Yes, it may land somebody in the ICU if they had to beat him enough.
Can you show me the law that says the police can beat a man into submission.
It won't hit home because I was raised properly. So were my parents, Uncles, Aunts, cousins........ we were all taught to obey police at all costs from very young on.
Good for you, tell me what serve and protect means.
It doesn't matter where they live or what their political affiliation is. Their leaders and bosses are all liberals. They are in charge of polices, they are in charge of the city or state, they are in charge of everything.
Some are, some aren't. We have seen that many police that work in Metro areas do not live in the cities they police that is just a fact and many of them don't give a damn about the folks who do live there. See the police are in many inner cities to contain crime, not stop or prevent it.

So you didn't end up in the ICU from it.

Glad that point went :aug08_031:

First of all you don't have a damn clue what this man was feeling or wasn't feeling. Your assessment is bullshit. Now you want to throw drugs into it to try and justify their actions which is also bullshit. What law was he breaking again for the police to roll up on him?

I'm not going to repeat answers that were given multiple times. If you can't remember, scroll back to the answers. If you don't have time, read the provided link a few times in the OP.

Can you show me the law that says the police can beat a man into submission.

Brings us back to my earlier question: If the suspect can't be subdued using reasonable force, are police supposed to let him just walk away, possible attacking or killing an innocent?

Good for you, tell me what serve and protect means.

It has nothing to do with this topic or debate.

Some are, some aren't. We have seen that many police that work in Metro areas do not live in the cities they police that is just a fact and many of them don't give a damn about the folks who do live there. See the police are in many inner cities to contain crime, not stop or prevent it.

Police have never stopped crime in any city. They are there to take care of people who break our laws after a crime was committed. Police work is a pretty good paying job in most places. Why would somebody who makes a good living remain in the inner-city? That's why they move out.

Glad that point went :aug08_031:

I'm not going to repeat answers that were given multiple times. If you can't remember, scroll back to the answers. If you don't have time, read the provided link a few times in the OP.

Brings us back to my earlier question: If the suspect can't be subdued using reasonable force, are police supposed to let him just walk away, possible attacking or killing an innocent?

It has nothing to do with this topic or debate.

Police have never stopped crime in any city. They are there to take care of people who break our laws after a crime was committed. Police work is a pretty good paying job in most places. Why would somebody who makes a good living remain in the inner-city? That's why they move out.

This guy is a troll. I swear he only wants to argue for the sake of arguing.

Forum List

Back