Savage Out of Control Cops Brutally Beats Man and Kills Protective Dog While At It

The only group in America that gets brutally beaten, maimed and killed even more than black men are Native American men, and this pair of savage out of control cops are the reason why police in America are losing favor throughout the country...

Here's the video....

And, yes, of course, it was the wrong man.

havent watched the video and probably wont because i hate to see innocent animals killed for no good reason .... but if the cops abused their authority they should be prosecuted .

I've known a hell of a lot of white people who lose their minds and souls to alcohol along with their lives...True story..
Not to the extent that the native savage does. I worked for a time in the S. Dakota and it was so bad there that they refused to sell it to the Natives outside of the reservations. They also stopped selling for a time in Pine Ridge, and Cheyenne Bluff Reservations. Rapes, child molestation, violence. It is a mess up there. Booze is one of the main culprits.
They have entire provinces in Canada where alcohol sales was banned because the natives cannot handle alcohol.

They banned the sale of it in Nunavit, Canada for forty years. They are crazy on the booze.

It's relevant, since MarcATL, like you, lost any credibility to comment on police actions, when you two cheered the cop who murdered unarmed Ashli Babbitt.

I didn't. Can I comment? And since many who defend Ashli cheered the murder of minorities do they need to butt out also?

The only group in America that gets brutally beaten, maimed and killed even more than black men are Native American men, and this pair of savage out of control cops are the reason why police in America are losing favor throughout the country...

Here's the video....

And, yes, of course, it was the wrong man.

I can't get the video at work. But I'll try at home

this pair of savage out of control cops are the reason why police in America are losing favor throughout the country...And, yes, of course, it was the wrong man.

So Lessee:
  1. Police called to scene in middle of the night find man and his dog in closed gas station nearby where no one has any reason to be.
  2. Man comes out screaming and yelling at police.
  3. Man refuses to take direction.
  4. Man sicks dog on cops.
  5. Man fights with police as they try to gain control of him.
  6. In the process, man gets beats to submission and pit bull terrier is shot.
  7. Damn those police!

So Lessee:
  1. Police called to scene in middle of the night find man and his dog in closed gas station nearby where no one has any reason to be.
  7. Damn those police!
This time a memorial statue for the criminal and the doggie!

So Lessee:
  7. Damn those police!
Well the question would be whether the cops stopped if Mr. Barlow was subdued.

So.....why was he not cooperating with police and putting himself, them, and the dog in a dangerous situation? Especially if he is the wrong guy? They could have easily cleared that up and sent him on his way....HAD HE COOPERATED.

Somehow, "dumb fuck" just doesn't quite say it. :willsmith:

yah I know internet tough guys like you want street justice.
Real life one and criminal coddling is criminal itself
Almost guarantee that if not a loon box criminal there will be no issue with police.Responsibility-we know your hate it

Well the question would be whether the cops stopped if Mr. Barlow was subdued.

Well obviously the cops stopped at some point. The man was subdued and the canine threat subdued and he was taken in, arrested and charged. I can't watch the video to see if they just "went off on his ass because he was a minority."

Do the officers have any history of abuse?

The hoary question no one ever asks is that like the idiot OP who ALWAYS assumes the worst, just ask yourself what kind of person makes an effective cop able to go out night after night facing danger in our modern society?

They ignore the fact that our society DRIVES what kind of policing they need. If cops were the "nice guys" many expect them to be, they would soon all be shot or killed for taking too many chances for the sake of giving the suspect the benefit of the doubt!

Being a cop isn't a nice job, you must battle with people, arrest them, even shoot them. I'm not excusing all police behavior, just pointing out that it takes a certain level of "grit" and aggressive nature to hold your own and survive in that career choice.

Nice cops die first.

That's why it pays to offer a policeman every courtesy and cooperation.

So.....why was he not cooperating with police and putting himself, them, and the dog in a dangerous situation? Especially if he is the wrong guy? They could have easily cleared that up and sent him on his way....HAD HE COOPERATED.

Somehow, "dumb fuck" just doesn't quite say it. :willsmith:
You are more concerned with cops who have identified a man pretty much definitively as committing two felonies, and arresting him with a warrant by going to his home with pretty much overwhelming presence and arresting him without any harm

than a man who is in the hospital with unknown injuries and a possibility that two cops used excessive force

I sense a double standard in you.

Well obviously the cops stopped at some point. The man was subdued and the canine threat subdued and he was taken in, arrested and charged. I can't watch the video to see if they just "went off on his ass because he was a minority."

Do the officers have any history of abuse?

The hoary question no one ever asks is that like the idiot OP who ALWAYS assumes the worst, just ask yourself what kind of person makes an effective cop able to go out night after night facing danger in our modern society?

They ignore the fact that our society DRIVES what kind of policing they need. If cops were the "nice guys" many expect them to be, they would soon all be shot or killed for taking too many chances for the sake of giving the suspect the benefit of the doubt!

Being a cop isn't a nice job, you must battle with people, arrest them, even shoot them. I'm not excusing all police behavior, just pointing out that it takes a certain level of "grit" and aggressive nature to hold your own and survive in that career choice.

Nice cops die first.

That's why it pays to offer a policeman every courtesy and cooperation.
I don't know. You are prejudging, not me.

You are more concerned with cops who have identified a man pretty much definitively as committing two felonies, and arresting him with a warrant by going to his home with pretty much overwhelming presence and arresting him without any harm
Was there any indication that he would have resisted arrest? Was there any concern that he would be able to hold off 30 cops in body armor?

Don't be a stupid motherfucker. They went in there like they were taking down a drug cartel compound FOR PHOTO OPS ONLY. If you can't see that for what it is, you are dumber than I thought.
than a man who is in the hospital with unknown injuries and a possibility that two cops used excessive force

I sense a double standard in you.
First off, Ashlii Babbitt says hi to you. That BLACK COP didn't even bother to give her a lawful command before shooting her in cold blood. You probably cheered.

Secondly, the man has injuries SOLELY because he did not obey lawful commands by police.

GO ON RECORD RIGHT FUCKING KNOW. Are police allowed to arrest people? Let's get that clear RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Forum List

Back