Saudi TV host under fire for tweeting thanks to Jews, Christians

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad how a Muslim can't Tweet a thank you to the Christians or Jews who wished him well after his kidney transplant without other Muslims getting up in arms over his Tweet. I truly hope that those Muslims who are upset over this man's Tweet never consider coming to America to live.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Professor Tariq Habib is a psychologist and TV host who is enormously popular in Saudi Arabia. His Twitter account is followed by nearly 5 million people.

Recently, he underwent a successful kidney transplant. Afterwards, he tweeted his thanksto Christians and Jews who wished him well and who said that they had him in their prayers.

Continue reading at:

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News Saudi TV host under fire for tweeting thanks to Jews Christians

Sad how a Muslim can't Tweet a thank you to the Christians or Jews who wished him well after his kidney transplant without other Muslims getting up in arms over his Tweet. I truly hope that those Muslims who are upset over this man's Tweet never consider coming to America to live.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Professor Tariq Habib is a psychologist and TV host who is enormously popular in Saudi Arabia. His Twitter account is followed by nearly 5 million people.

Recently, he underwent a successful kidney transplant. Afterwards, he tweeted his thanksto Christians and Jews who wished him well and who said that they had him in their prayers.

Continue reading at:

Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News Saudi TV host under fire for tweeting thanks to Jews Christians

you have to admit, Sally------the meccaist pigs are entertaining

even being nice is wrong

It's an issue of HONOR------not honorable for a muslim to
"thank" Christians and Jews-----he is supposed to sneer
and ---utter those fine and poetic Arabic epithets------regarding
the body parts and putative activities of ----kaffirah women.
------the only Arabic with which I am vaguely familiar. To be
honest-----I find them strangely........fascinating-----there is --
IMHO -----an interesting fascination with the power of "words"---
amongst Arabic speakers------even those used as epithets and
uttered carelessly.

I think the fact the he did it PUBLICALLY ---is the real issue----
-----a whispered "thanks" would have been ok

New Topics

Forum List

Back