Saudi Crown Prince

He has made reforms the mullahs don't like. Giving women the right to vote. the right to drive. Moselm clerics didn't like it but the Prince is smart enough to know his country can't live in the middle ages forever.

He has made reforms the mullahs don't like. Giving women the right to vote. the right to drive. Moselm clerics didn't like it but the Prince is smart enough to know his country can't live in the middle ages forever.
You're a typical Juden yenta, always wanting to tell everyone else how to live and think. No wonder your people have been driven out of soo many countries throughout history.

btw Most Saudi women don't want to drive because they have a chauffeur. ... :cool:

You're a typical Juden yenta, always wanting to tell everyone else how to live and think. No wonder your people have been driven out of soo many countries throughout history.

btw Most Saudi women don't want to drive because they have a chauffeur. ... :cool:

What are you talking about? I had nothing to do with the reforms in Saudi Arabia. You want to be a bitch about it go talk to him. You are a great fool if you think you can live in middle ages forever.

Even the Mullahs in Saudi are preaching tolerance towards jews. And the Crown Prince has said he would like to be closer to Israel. Saudi has already lifted the sanctions or no longer enforces them. And a Saudi calling anyone else terrorist state would be hipocritical to extreme. And i already posted video of what the Saudi royals think of Palestinians. They are not on their side.

You don't have a clue what the Saudis or the SAG thinks of the Palestinians. Shame on your lies and propaganda.

Mullahs in Arabia? You're an idiot.

In 2000 crown Prince Salman who is now king was building reststops/gas stations that were accessable for women and family friendly. They also introduced traffic cops. I was there as a guest of the family and I've known them since the sudeiri seven were teenagers. Shoshi is mafee muck.

You’re the idiot here who thinks the Golan is Palestinian and don’t even know what a Mullah is

Saudi Arabia has mostly Imams. Mullahs are a tiny minority.

When Israel took the Golan they destroyed 67 Druze villages.

You’re the idiot here who thinks the Golan is Palestinian and don’t even know what a Mullah is

The Shia are a minority on the east coast.. mostly oil workers and merchants. I lived around them for 2 decades.

He could be a great partner for peace. I’m really hoping for normalization with Saudi

Forum List

Back