Saudi Arabia has a lot of nerve criticizing our Foreign Policy

R

rdean

Arabia owns what? About 7% of the this country?

How many billions have they banked from their oil fields?

And they want the US to have a harder line against Iran? Iran is on the other side of the world from us. They build wooden fighter planes. They sent a monkey into space and then showed us a picture of that monkey, which turned out to be a different monkey. What are they? Fox?

Sorry Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud, you may be one of the two owners of Fox News, but you know you don't love this nation.

Remember when Bush and the Republicans said they would make us energy independent and then sent Americans to the Middle East to protect Arabian oil? I didn't think that was what we had in mind.

And finally, under Obama, America is becoming an energy producer. So why should we protect Arabia? Don't they have the money to protect themselves?

Arabia owns what? About 7% of the this country?

How many billions have they banked from their oil fields?

And they want the US to have a harder line against Iran? Iran is on the other side of the world from us. They build wooden fighter planes. They sent a monkey into space and then showed us a picture of that monkey, which turned out to be a different monkey. What are they? Fox?

Sorry Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud, you may be one of the two owners of Fox News, but you know you don't love this nation.

Remember when Bush and the Republicans said they would make us energy independent and then sent Americans to the Middle East to protect Arabian oil? I didn't think that was what we had in mind.

And finally, under Obama, America is becoming an energy producer. So why should we protect Arabia? Don't they have the money to protect themselves?

Far left Propaganda alert!

Even Saudi Arabia knows our foreign policy is BS.

But rdean can't admit that our FP is crap under the leadership of his Lord and Savior.

So right wingers are saying we should die for Arabian oil?

I don't get it. Perhaps they could explain?

Saudi Arabia, Abandoned by Obama, going it Alone

saudi-arabia-leader-300x168.jpg

Isn't this the guy Bush liked to hold hands and kiss on the mouth?

Many nations both friend and foe have criticised every aspect of our way of life as well as our Foreign Policies. The Saudis fear a nuclear armed Iran and they should. The proposed Treaty with Iran does not have great support by either party in the US Senate. . In fact the Senate will be increasing sanctions on Iran when they return after the Holidays.
I think Kerry is looking for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:

But rdean can't admit that our FP is crap under the leadership of his Lord and Savior.

What part of our policy towards Iran do you oppose?

What part of our policy towards Iran do you oppose?

The part where Republicans get involved. After the disaster that was Iraq, they have no business trying to cause even more damage someplace else.

Iranian nuclear facilities are hit by AC/DC virus - WorldViews - The Washington Post

Iran Hit With New Batchwiper Virus - Business Insider

Iran: Powerful "Flame" computer virus briefly hit oil industry but was defeated with data recovered - CBS News

Obama knows how to play dirty without killing thousands of young Americans and costing trillions of dollars. One of the reasons right wingers hate his guts.

In fact, right wingers are so damn dumb, they would advocate blowing up nuclear facilities which would potentially spread radioactive material world wide. But since they don't believe in science, I'm sure that's not something that has ever occurred to them.

So right wingers are saying we should die for Arabian oil?

I don't get it. Perhaps they could explain?

Saudi Arabia, Abandoned by Obama, going it Alone

saudi-arabia-leader-300x168.jpg

Isn't this the guy Bush liked to hold hands and kiss on the mouth?

The DNC matrix has a hold of this one.

However once again more far left propaganda.

Will the right wing ever discover "Google"?

attachment.php

Just when I thought rdean could not getting any dumber, there he goes again. Spouting off shit without knowing anything about any other culture than the fucked conglomerate of mixed messages, I stand for nothing world he lives in, and then he posts a photo shopped picture and claims it's real.

The DNC matrix has a hold of this one.

However once again more far left propaganda.

Will the right wing ever discover "Google"?

attachment.php

Just when I thought rdean could not getting any dumber, there he goes again. Spouting off shit without knowing anything about any other culture than the fucked conglomerate of mixed messages, I stand for nothing world he lives in, and then he posts a photo shopped picture and claims it's real.

All of them are photo shopped? You know better, right? First going on about other cultures and then claiming photo-shop? Are you covering all the bases?

Forum List

Back