Saturday Night Live goes a step too far?

SNL gone too far?

• No

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • SNL are traitors to America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1st amendment allows it, but not too happy

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Just a parody, get over it

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Other (state in thread)

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Well ya take Neo Nazi Fascist Skinheads,
Then look at the ISIS terrorists,
add a couple of your favorite wanna be Eastern Block Nations,
and you get...

I don't find much of SNL funny anymore, but I laughed my ass off. SNL used to be known for edgy comedy. They should be doing more of it.

Be sure to read the comments at the link.

How did we get to be so ignorant about our own Constitution?
It has nothing to do with the Constitution or the 1st Amendment. Maybe someone could make a video of ISIS slitting Miss Johnsons throat and catching the blood in a bucket to make blutwurst and feeding her body to alligators? That would make a funny parody.
Maybe ISIS could just ambush a set like they ambushed Charlie, and shoot 'em all while yelling Allah Akbar and Death to the Jews.

That would be funnier than shit!

SNL has Dakota Johnson join ISIS in parody of US Army commercial Daily Mail Online

A step too far that characterizes the US military as equivalent to ISIS, a parody in bad taste, or just a harmless parody of a commercial?
SNL is a television concept that is way past its prime, is no longer relevant, and should have been replaced years ago.
I agree. It has sucked ass for years. They should have ended it when it was still good.
Yeah, the week after George Carlin hosted the first one.

[
TY for posting that. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. It's so good I had to download it for later.
You obviously enjoyed the skit for all the wrong reasons. I thought was simply a parody and didn't give it much consideration at the time. It's standard SNL.

Did Charlie Hebdo go too far?

The First Amendment doesn't just protect those with whom we agree. Those who think SNL went too far need to be careful what you wish for.
Hebdo isn't protected by the first Amendment dumbass.

Furthermore none of us are really protected from anything with Obama at the helm. In fact, according to his own administration we are a nation of cowardly racist bible thumping gun clinging whitewingers.
we are a nation of cowardly racist bible thumping gun clinging whitewingers.

And the truth will set you free

It has nothing to do with the Constitution or the 1st Amendment. Maybe someone could make a video of ISIS slitting Miss Johnsons throat and catching the blood in a bucket to make blutwurst and feeding her body to alligators? That would make a funny parody.

Is that the same girl who was in Fifty Shades of Vomit?

SNL has Dakota Johnson join ISIS in parody of US Army commercial Daily Mail Online

A step too far that characterizes the US military as equivalent to ISIS, a parody in bad taste, or just a harmless parody of a commercial?
That was fucking funny as hell. A true LOL. What a build-up.
Of course you would have liked it being the retard you are.
To laugh at that takes a sense of humor, which means being smart, so I'm not surprised that you didn't laugh at what was funny as hell.

Last edited:

Apparently. What is it with that book, I hear it's terrible! It sounds like it's the author who should have been spanked, for writing it.

Last edited:

Apparently. What is it with that book, I hear it's terrible! It sounds like it's the author who should have been spanked, for writing it.

I didn't read the book, I watched the movie. It was a waste of time.

That was fucking funny as hell. A true LOL. What a build-up.
Of course you would have liked it being the retard you are.
To laugh at that takes a sense of humor, which means being smart, so I'm not surprised that you didn't laugh at what was funny as hell.
You are a shithead thinking you have to be smart to have a sense of humor. You liking that proves you are a classless 'roid.

That skit was utterly tasteless and an insult to all the people who have suffered or will suffer under ISIS. The writers on this show ought to be ashamed if they thought it was funny. The whole show was bad and humorless mainly because Lorne Michaels needs to get new writers since these consistently suc.

Forum List

Back