Satellite Images Aided the Discovery of an Ancient Civilization Buried in the Amazon

I do think there is some secular history written in regards to the global flood, but I got it from the Bible first..

How could they have known there was a global flood when
nobody knew the earth was round until the 15th century ?

th

I wouldn't be so sure of that...

Piri Reis map - Wikipedia

...And there's many more cartegraphs that predate Columbus that show sections of the world that nobody supposedly knew about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...And there's many more cartegraphs that predate Columbus that show sections of the world that nobody supposedly knew about.
Pythagoras first said the earth was spherical around 500 BC, but it wasn't known until Columbus, and yes there is evidence that the Americas were 'discovered' long before Columbus arrived, probably by Asian tribes crossing the Bering Straight.

Last edited:
So, discovery of a disappeared civilisation in the Amazon is evidence of Noah and the Ark.
Well...I'm convinced...I'm off to the nearest church to sign up.

It doesn't quite work like that :aug08_031:. If you are an atheist, then you have to repent first, i.e. change your mind about atheism. Second, you have to have faith in God and then he'll come.

Anyway, I sense sarcasm, but the evidence isn't just the civilization under the green forests, but the deserts, under the seafloor and oceans, and all around the world. I do think there is some secular history written in regards to the global flood, but I got it from the Bible first. Moreover, the atheist scientists have no explanation for the large amount of surface water on this planet. I suppose this will just be filed under status quo until the end. It will just mean more space for the believers :beer:.
What is there to explain about the amount of surface water?

It got there by a global flood. It's physical evidence along with the buried peoples and dinosaurs. What about the canopy of water that was in the atmosphere? There you go..

The Flintstones isn't a documentary.

Haha, I can't believe it. Again, all of this :aug08_031:. There were NO CAVE PEOPLE. It was fake science that the secular/atheist scientists made up to explain ToE from apes to humans. Most ancient peoples had normal IQ and few had exceptional ones. They had the capacity to create tools and figure out fire. Just look at the stuff they left behind that archaeologists found.

In some ways, such as physical ability and longevity, they were better than us. They had perfect teeth for example. The videos I posted show they understood the solar system and how the universe worked. We weren't the first to discover heliocentricity even though Copernicus and Galileo are credited. All of that science and advanced knowledge disappeared with the global flood.

Furthermore, what we know about cave people is they only used caves as shelter, not their homes. The Bible explains how they were and will be used in the future as temporary shelter.

nobody knew the earth was round until the 15th century
They could not have. It's an absurd claim. Even if one knew the earth was round, there was no global means of communication.

nobody knew the earth was round until the 15th century ?

Don't ask that big dumb Bill Nye.

The ancient Greek Pythagoras was able to figure out Earth was round with a stick and his brain. Others were:

"A little background. Just one example of someone who thought that the earth is a globe was the Greek mathematician Pythagoras (sixth century BC), though we don’t have a record of his reasons. Another example is Aristotle, who lived in the fourth century BC and gave several sound reasons, based on observation, why the earth must be a sphere. Ditto for Ptolemy, who wrote in the early second century AD. Between them, another famous Greek, Eratosthenes, accurately measured the earth’s circumference around 200 BC."

The flat Earth theory came on because they had flat Earthers back then, too lol.

"None other than Washington Irving, the famous American author of “Rip Van Winkle,” invented the flat-earth myth in his popular biography of Columbus (1828), where he felt it necessary to embellish the facts to make the story more interesting. Along the way, he took a jab at the church and the supposed errors in the Bible. Others took up his story with gusto to bolster their own attacks on Christianity’s supposed war against science, such as John Draper’s History of the Conflict Between Religion and Science (1874)."

How the ancient Greeks proved Earth was round over 2,000 years ago

Falling for a Flat Earth

Forum List

Back