Satellite data show Earth's glaciers in massive decline

Seasonal timing has changed. Plants will take a little longer to evolve to make use of that change. Say, a hundred thousand years or so.
where has seasonal timing changed?

1*YKhBA4BTECwebyQXKOjfBA.jpeg

Over hundreds of millions of years - the time span required for the development of fossil fuels - a very small fraction of decaying plant matter needs to be entrapped to create the Earth's holdings. The primary difference between total CO2 emissions and what ends up in the atmosphere is that which dissolves in the world's oceans, lakes and streams. If you were under the impression that it was somehow getting buried back in the Earth, you need to find us a suitable mechanism.
what are you exactly?

" Who Bothers Not Me Practices "

* Forced To Repeat Dumb Fuckery *
Do you have a point? If so, you've failed to make it.
When a forum practices concerns for the proffered content of its patrons , it may be worth an effort to reiterate the already made unnecessary to restate .

Last edited:
So, if you have a point, you've

We need to eliminate GHG emissions. What that costs depends a great deal on you and I. I strenuously suspect that my way of doing it would cost a fraction of the manner you would end up doing it.

The most abundant Greenhouse Gas is H2O (water), and everything Organic is Carbon Based.
Kill yourself and we will all be closer to solving the problem ... :thup:

Another post to add to my collection of cowardly denier death wishes. It's surprising how often deniers descend to this and that they don't seem to notice or care what it says about them.

" Who Bothers Not Me Practices "

* Forced To Repeat Dumb Fuckery *

Do you have a point? If so, you've failed to make it.
When a forum practices concerns for the proffered content of its patrons , it may be worth an effort to reiterate the already made unnecessary to restate .
You've still failed to make a point... Or a syntactically valid sentence.

So, if you have a point, you've

We need to eliminate GHG emissions. What that costs depends a great deal on you and I. I strenuously suspect that my way of doing it would cost a fraction of the manner you would end up doing it.

The most abundant Greenhouse Gas is H2O (water), and everything Organic is Carbon Based.
Kill yourself and we will all be closer to solving the problem ... :thup:

Another post to add to my collection of cowardly denier death wishes. It's surprising how often deniers descend to this and that they don't seem to notice or care what it says about them.

I stated simple facts and didn't deny anything you ignorant twat ... :thup:

Over hundreds of millions of years - the time span required for the development of fossil fuels - a very small fraction of decaying plant matter needs to be entrapped to create the Earth's holdings. The primary difference between total CO2 emissions and what ends up in the atmosphere is that which dissolves in the world's oceans, lakes and streams. If you were under the impression that it was somehow getting buried back in the Earth, you need to find us a suitable mechanism.
I thought you had me on ignore :rolleyes:

Would you like to revise your statement that "plants remove CO2 from the atmosphere but return it when they decompose?"

As for my statement that there is only an atmospheric net gain of ~50% from what is emitted, it makes no assumptions at all. It just merely states fact and corrects your implied error that all CO2 emissions go into the atmosphere.

So when are you going to address the fact that since CO2 increased from 280 ppm to 400 ppm that the average temperature has not increased commensurate to what it should have based upon the radiative forcing of CO2?

Or are those the kind of posts you ignore of mine?

Plants remove CO2 from the atmosphere but return it when they decompose. The problem CO2 is that being removed from the ground (oil and coal) and put into the atmosphere. It does not get recycled in a timely fashion.

Add the fact plants remove CO2 from the air, with Global Warming Hysteria, and it is nothing more than a windfall for me.

I mean I could try to be noble and talk about selling Carbon Credits with the trees ...
But the land is also sitting on top of the Haynesville Shale and I am selling the oil and natural gas as well.

However ... Environmental Ponzi Schemes are very creative and lucrative.
I could also go into detail about how manufacturers simply use Environment Policies to undercut the cost of raw materials.
They are still getting the same logs, at a reduced cost, in attempts to pretend they are punishing the loggers.

I can also say that if you manage to master their lingo, and you start telling them crap they really want to hear ...
They will pay you more money for the same damn log, and build an advertising campaign around how Environmentally Conscious they are.

Plants remove CO2 from the atmosphere but return it when they decompose. The problem CO2 is that being removed from the ground (oil and coal) and put into the atmosphere. It does not get recycled in a timely fashion.

Add the fact plants remove CO2 from the air, with Global Warming Hysteria, and it is nothing more than a windfall for me.

I mean I could try to be noble and talk about selling Carbon Credits with the trees ...
But the land is also sitting on top of the Haynesville Shale and I am selling the oil and natural gas as well.

However ... Environmental Ponzi Schemes are very creative and lucrative.
I could also go into detail about how manufacturers simply use Environment Policies to undercut the cost of raw materials.
They are still getting the same logs, at a reduced cost, in attempts to pretend they are punishing the loggers.

I can also say that if you manage to master their lingo, and you start telling them crap they really want to hear ...
They will pay you more money for the same damn log, and build an advertising campaign around how Environmentally Conscious they are.

On the other hand, you might try actually addressing the thread topic, something you have failed to do in any of your posts here.

On the other hand, you might try actually addressing the thread topic, something you have failed to do in any of your posts here.

I addressed your topic and each of your posts that I quoted.
Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted to hear, but you aren't paying me.

If you would rather me be more specific in reference to the OP:
You're out here doing the legwork peddling this crap for free.
I'm smarter than you, and you damn sure aren't as smart as the scientists, because at least they are getting paid for their efforts.

But hey, don't stop, and keep thinking of new ways for us to make some money off of it ... :thup:

I addressed your topic and each of your posts that I quoted.
Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted to hear, but you aren't paying me.

If you would rather me be more specific in reference to the OP:
You're out here doing the legwork peddling this crap for free.
I'm smarter than you, and you damn sure aren't as smart as the scientists, because at least they are getting paid for their efforts ... :thup:

I have yet to see you post a single word concerning satellite data showing the decline of glaciers worldwide. Please let me know if I missed something.

I have yet to see you post a single word concerning satellite data showing the decline of glaciers worldwide. Please let me know if I missed something.

Listen you ignorant twat ... At what point did I ever debate your satellite data.
When did I suggest that your pictures of glaciers were one thing or another?

At what point did I ever encourage you to do anything other than shout a little louder from your soapbox?
It's not my problem you are too stupid to get on the gravy trail ... :auiqs.jpg:

So, as I stated, you have not addressed the lead post. Your posts are off topic for this thread. Please get on THIS gravy TRAIN or move your comments where they might actually apply.

So, as I stated, you have not addressed the lead post. Your posts are off topic for this thread. Please get on THIS gravy TRAIN or move your comments where they might actually apply.
So those in the minority aren’t as smart because why? So is your position, if you don’t agree, you’re not as smart?

So folks, crick is saying if you don’t agree, you can’t be smarter!

Last edited:

What's to address?

With enough time and a better graphics card, I can show you a satellite picture of
Santa Clause in a hammock between two palms trees on the beach at the North Pole.

Nothings is going to convince you that you have missed the boat ... :auiqs.jpg:
I am addressing your topic, and the posts you keep making, I am just not saying what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back