SATAN’S PUPPET: Pope Francis calls getting the abortion-tainted COVID-19 vaccine “an act of love”

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Can you imagine Jews have a converted goyim in the highest rabbinate office?
Indeed we Christians are stupid to allow a communist convert to run the office # 1 in Chistianity

Pope Francis recently endorsed the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines without even mentioning that they are abortion-tainted, experimental and can cause deadly side effects. He called getting the vaccine “an act of love.”
On Wednesday, the spiritual leader of the world’s 1.2 billion Catholics joined the U.S.-based “It’s Up to You” initiative. This initiative produced a series of ads together with the Ad Council featuring public figures urging everybody in the world to get vaccinated against COVID-19. These figures talk about how this is supposedly the only way for the coronavirus pandemic to end.
In Pope Francis’ video message, he praised the work of multinational pharmaceutical corporations in producing the COVID-19 vaccines. He also talked about wanting the vaccine to be available to everybody.
“Thanks to God’s grace and to the work of many, we now have vaccines to protect us from COVID-19,” he said. “They bring hope to end the pandemic, but only if they are available to all and if we collaborate with one another.

What a Satan!
whatever happened to Jesus is the Life (john 14:6),...
And Jesus is the Resurrection (John 11:25)?!?!?! ...
and We should trust in Him (psalms 37:5,6) I particularly love the way the latter verse is POWERFULLY SAID:
"Submit to the Lord, trust in Him, and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn and the justice of your cause like the noon day sun!".
Apparently he doesn't believe in a book upon which the ritual of Mass is constructed and built.
Thank you so much for the post.

What a Satan!
whatever happened to Jesus is the Life (john 14:6),...
And Jesus is the Resurrection (John 11:25)?!?!?! ...
and We should trust in Him (psalms 37:5,6) I particularly love the way the latter verse is POWERFULLY SAID:

Apparently he doesn't believe in a book upon which the ritual of Mass is constructed and built.
Thank you so much for the post.

The world is hijacked by satanists who want to eliminate humanity
It's a war, they force peoples to accept the 'jab' and to die within few years

Indeed we Christians are stupid to allow a communist convert to run the office # 1 in Chistianity

Pope Francis recently endorsed the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines without even mentioning that they are abortion-tainted, experimental and can cause deadly side effects. He called getting the vaccine “an act of love.”
On Wednesday, the spiritual leader of the world’s 1.2 billion Catholics joined the U.S.-based “It’s Up to You” initiative. This initiative produced a series of ads together with the Ad Council featuring public figures urging everybody in the world to get vaccinated against COVID-19. These figures talk about how this is supposedly the only way for the coronavirus pandemic to end.
In Pope Francis’ video message, he praised the work of multinational pharmaceutical corporations in producing the COVID-19 vaccines. He also talked about wanting the vaccine to be available to everybody.
“Thanks to God’s grace and to the work of many, we now have vaccines to protect us from COVID-19,” he said. “They bring hope to end the pandemic, but only if they are available to all and if we collaborate with one another.

And so much saner than you. :cuckoo:

wow....

Putting me in a position of having to defend the Pope...

I think telling people to protect their lives by getting a vaccine is actually a "Pro-Life" thing to do.

".....for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."
-2nd Corinthians 11:14-

He knows this is death shot and not a vaccine. The Vatican is one of the few religious institutions that pushes for NWO//depopulation.
If you really want to know what is going on, don't ever rely on Vatican News, EVER.

The world is hijacked by satanists who want to eliminate humanity
It's a war, they force peoples to accept the 'jab' and to die within few years
I've seen on vid at least 2 experts who said the exact same thing. One Irish Chief Biologist or something female and just within this week, Dr. Sean Brooks, Ph, D graduate from Oxford. I lost her clip but his is still going viral. a 4 mns vid where he talks about the reasons why people will drop if they got jabbed. And he said that it will take anywhere between 6 months to 3-5years time for them to call it a life.
Also, people don't know this but the patent to the so called vaxx is owned by the US Goverment, and the last 6 digits of it are: 060606!!! as in 666.
Also the Transfection part of the vaxx is named after non other than their master. It's called Luciferace!!!!! I read the book of revelation fews times, but never believed I would actually come to see its content unfold right b4 our eyes. NEVER.

Never trust a feller wearing the fish hat.
I read in a book a long time ago, that they used to wear these hats sort of backward, as in turned over by I think about 45 degrees, and some used to make fun of them as they look like wearing horns, and they changed it to being worn the way it is now.

a Muscovite satanist attacks our Holly Father , nothing new in this , but dont worry we will handle you

President-Ronald-Reagan-and-Pope-John-Paul-II.jpg

He knows this is death shot and not a vaccine. The Vatican is one of the few religious institutions that pushes for NWO//depopulation.
If you really want to know what is going on, don't ever rely on Vatican News, EVER.

Uh, guy, Family Planning is a good thing.

Want to see a prosperous country? It's where you have family planning available.

Want to see a destitute country? It's one where you don't.

If anything, the Catholic Church is part of the problem because they oppose family planning of any kind. Pope Francis at least kind of gets that and is taking the Church's emphasis away from that and putting it on relieving the poverty it is contributing to.

Then again, he is the first Third World Pope...but probably not the last.

I've seen on vid at least 2 experts who said the exact same thing. One Irish Chief Biologist or something female and just within this week, Dr. Sean Brooks, Ph, D graduate from Oxford. I lost her clip but his is still going viral. a 4 mns vid where he talks about the reasons why people will drop if they got jabbed. And he said that it will take anywhere between 6 months to 3-5years time for them to call it a life.
Also, people don't know this but the patent to the so called vaxx is owned by the US Goverment, and the last 6 digits of it are: 060606!!! as in 666.
Also the Transfection part of the vaxx is named after non other than their master. It's called Luciferace!!!!! I read the book of revelation fews times, but never believed I would actually come to see its content unfold right b4 our eyes. NEVER.
There is always a video with you loons.

Uh, girl, Family Planning is a good thing.
Want to see a prosperous country? It's where you have family planning available.
Want to see a destitute country? It's one where you don't.
If anything, the Catholic Church is part of the problem because they oppose family planning of any kind. Pope Francis at least kind of gets that and is taking the Church's emphasis away from that and putting it on relieving the poverty it is contributing to.
Then again, he is the first Third World Pope...but probably not the last.
I have no problem with Family planning. Whatsoever via natural and some select medical methods but NOT abortion. But this is not it.

Speaking of containing/preventing povrety. Let's take the country of Philippines for example. The US troops or some other troops. I think it's the US, used to get together with the girls over there during ww1 or 2. As result the girls would get pregnant. The guys would obviously come back home after the war and these poor girls would end up with fatherless babies, poor and all with nothing that unables them to take care of them. The Catholic Church blocked contraceptives from getting to the Philippines and that entire region under the guise that they are "Catholic". And that's what contributed to the proliferation of unwanted babies during that time and along with them came more poverty. Yet they got no help or assitance whatsoever from the Vatican, the Vatican being the one which partially caused that to happen as Filthy Rich as it is.
Poop Francis is doing what you said he is doing by telling people that agreeing to be utanized is "an act of love"?!?!?!?!? He is the devil incarnate. ...to put things nicely.
B4, they wouldn't allow people to plan their family for the sake of control and control only and not because it's bad to do so. Hey, they routinely rape the very children their so called "faithful" entrust them with and cover it up. And now they think they should kill them because there are too many of them across the globe?!?!? you think that's a good thing?!?! There is the right way of doing things, but this is not it.

Forum List

Back