Satan's goal is to continue to use the American left...

...to effectively diminish or destroy the pro-Israel faction of the U.S. in order that the U.S. will abandon Israel or even become a belligerent to Israel.

Joe Biden has been friendly to Israel, but his days are numbered before he is even sworn in.

The new generations of elite leftists in the Democratic Party often DESPISE Israel. Those are the people that Satan helps to achieve power.

Destroying Israel is Satan's goal in order to mock God and, hopefully (from his point of view), to prevent the return of Jesus, who would destroy Satan as well as those that serve him.

I am completely apathetic to Israel.

...to effectively diminish or destroy the pro-Israel faction of the U.S. in order that the U.S. will abandon Israel or even become a belligerent to Israel.

Joe Biden has been friendly to Israel, but his days are numbered before he is even sworn in.

The new generations of elite leftists in the Democratic Party often DESPISE Israel. Those are the people that Satan helps to achieve power.

Destroying Israel is Satan's goal in order to mock God and, hopefully (from his point of view), to prevent the return of Jesus, who would destroy Satan as well as those that serve him.

You the accus
Revelation 12:10, ESV: "And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, “Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God."
You the accuser shall be cast down too. Your love of your brother has turned cold.Repent and be a lover of truth again. Or Suffer the wrath of the wolf,, the rim and the sheild.

Excerpt:

GOP sources close to the White House and congressional leadership say the threat of a second impeachment is real and could find some support among House Republicans, who are facing pressure from lobbying firms and corporations that help fund their campaigns. They have made it clear they will cut ties with Republicans who back Mr. Trump in any impeachment vote.

these people are real fundamentalist lunatics...
world is lucky to survive the 4 years this mentality was in charge...

Why don't you go ---- your ---- mother ---------- --- just like I've been doing for years? Lol. I won't touch that ------------- Lol!!!

Man, you are a piss poor representation of "Christians"
Are they ALL like you?

This is PARTLY why I no longer have the faith I used to......people like you who tell others they are stupid not to follow Jesus's teachings, then you say shit like this. Totally ruins ANY credibility.

No thanks!
Please, please, please understand that not everyone who says, "Lord, Lord", is a true follower of Christ. People do make mistakes and sometimes they are whoppers; however, salvation comes by way of the Lord Jesus Messiah and not by our works. Those that are driven to believe that what they do will either save them or this world, are very apt to have a melt down when all their plans (no matter how well intended) go awry. I'm sorry for such an offensive outburst. The person above should get his mouth washed out with soap, and then sit through a long lecture on HUMILITY!

these people are real fundamentalist lunatics...
world is lucky to survive the 4 years this mentality was in charge...

Why don't you go ---- your ---- mother ---------- --- just like I've been doing for years? Lol. I won't touch that ------------- Lol!!!

Man, you are a piss poor representation of "Christians"
Are they ALL like you?

This is PARTLY why I no longer have the faith I used to......people like you who tell others they are stupid not to follow Jesus's teachings, then you say shit like this. Totally ruins ANY credibility.

No thanks!
Please, please, please understand that not everyone who says, "Lord, Lord", is a true follower of Christ. People do make mistakes and sometimes they are whoppers; however, salvation comes by way of the Lord Jesus Messiah and not by our works. Those that are driven to believe that what they do will either save them or this world, are very apt to have a melt down when all their plans (no matter how well intended) go awry. I'm sorry for such an offensive outburst. The person above should get his mouth washed out with soap, and then sit through a long lecture on HUMILITY!

Use the left for what?

Nah, we could care less about Israelis. Their time was thousands of years ago.

images (3).jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back