anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Imagine you are satan's dog. What would you do? Would you want to break free? But dogs are loyal, so would you know how to break free? And if not, then how much of satan's work would you do? Would you look for God too? What would you say?

Imagine you are satan's dog. What would you do? Would you want to break free? But dogs are loyal, so would you know how to break free? And if not, then how much of satan's work would you do? Would you look for God too? What would you say?
I'd find someone that truly knew the LORD, a person that I trusted and go to them and ask them to pray with me. The truth is God is all powerful and the chains that are holding someone in captivity to Satan can be snapped in an instant, with one sincere cry to the name of Jesus Christ.

If the person didn't know any Christians they could pray in their heart to God to send someone to them to help them. Satan cannot read your thoughts. He does not know what you are thinking. He only knows what he sees you do and say. He cannot read your thoughts. Neither can his demons.

Forum List

Back