Satanists sue for religious right to ritual abortion

Anton Lavey was a Jew who was extremely bigoted against Christians. Yes, the Church of Satan was started as a farce to mock those Lavey held in such deep contempt.

But one wonders if he didn't buy his own bullshit.

Personally, I could care less about Satanists.

Infant sacrifice - whether by Planned Parenthood or the Satanic Temple is what's offensive.

It has come to this.

How will our USMB pro-aborts explain this away?

You people disgust me.
Ah yes, those Satanists need them some dead fetuses.
No....they want to sacrifice virgins to Satan.
where the fluck they gonna find virgins???
At the abortion clinic....or underage illegal children.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.
Kagan, Sotomayor, Stevens & Kid Diddler Roberts will say yes

Anton Lavey was a Jew who was extremely bigoted against Christians. Yes, the Church of Satan was started as a farce to mock those Lavey held in such deep contempt.

But one wonders if he didn't buy his own bullshit.

Personally, I could care less about Satanists.

Infant sacrifice - whether by Planned Parenthood or the Satanic Temple is what's offensive.
Anton created a Satanist fad. I once knew a self described 'Warlock' that followed him and went to his parties.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.
Sure I can explain it:
People as the church have rights and responsibilities for decisions regarding sex and sexual relations. The state has no jurisdiction over personal matters.

When sex or relations get abused to cause unwanted pregnancy or abortion, this also cannot get investigated, prosecuted or punished by the govt. Or it violates due process BEFORE the guilt is legally established as required to issue penalty or loss of rights or liberty.

The problem with abortion laws is thet involve govt policing AFTER the pregnancy so this affects the due process protections of women while never holding men responsible equally, which can only be done BEFORE the act of sex or conception occurs.

The problem is the church/people have jurisdiction over decisions at that point where both partners can be treated equally.

The state would only get involved AFTER pregnancy or abortion which affects women more than men and creates due process issues.

So there is no way to involve the state in abortion policy unless people consent.

And clearly everyone has different beliefs, so govt cannot establish any such beliefs or it violates the equal protection and exercise of others.
The technical issues make it impossible for the state to enact or enforce, and only people can decide and agree to prevent and get rid of abortion by choosing otherwise.

The state cannot force it, or it runs into contradictions due to different beliefs which people have the right to and the state cannot prohibit or establish without violating Constitutional ethics.

Consensus would allow policies to be Constitutional. So until people organize in groups that agree to the same policies, there will be legal problems imposing one group belief on others unconstitutionally. We all need to separate.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.

Abortion has ALWAYS been ritual infant sacrifice.

Planned Parenthood are temples to Moloch, not medical facilities.

They're just getting bold enough to come out of the closet.

Is this something new for the satanists or have they been engaging in the ritual sacrifice of the unborn all along with the cooperation of Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry as well as the liberal media?

The problem is not Satanism but Statism clashing with Libertarianism and Constitutionalism as equal political beliefs or creeds. Govt should never be abused to establish one belief or bias over another, or this violates religious freedom and denies public accommodations by discriminating by creed. Parties conspiring to abuse govt and democratic process to violate beliefs and civil rights of others are committing federal level breaches of duty, if not felonies.

In general, it violates equal Constitutional beliefs in Limited Govt and rights of Libertarians and Conservatives to substitute the govt to act as a parental figure to mandate faith based biased policies. The Liberals who don't believe laws come from Nature or God first, use federal govt as their central authority which Libertarians denounce as Statism. Constitutionalists believe individuals govern themselves democratically by consent, by which we the people agree on contracts and what functions or services to manage through state or federal govt admin. The Constitution is used to reform and update that agreement among people and states what policies belong to us and what we agree to authorize or delegate to public institutions by consent and democratic process. None of the Constitution can be violated by Establishing Religion through Govt, depriving liberty property or income from labor without due process, or denying equal representation, protection and justice under law by discriminating by creed or class. Imposing or violating political beliefs by abusing Govt denies Public Accommodations laws, where party leaders and corporate politicians monopolize the system and collude in "Conspiring to violate Civil Rights" to practice beliefs in Constitutional laws and ethics www.ethics-commission.net We need to unite and focus on corrections, and separate jurisdiction and taxes to fund what we believe in through church nonprofits schools or parties operating independently from govt. Www.campusplan.org Www.earnedamnesty.org www.10million.net www.medcoops.info

Abortion has ALWAYS been ritual infant sacrifice.

Planned Parenthood are temples to Moloch, not medical facilities.

They're just getting bold enough to come out of the closet.

It has come to this.

You people disgust me.
Are you denigrating other religions now?

The Constitution grants freedom of religion, which includes freedom to carry out religious rituals.

The Constitution, according to Roe v. Wade, includes a right to privacy which includes the right of a woman to abort her child.

The left has no credible way to deny these Satanists want they want: to abort children as part of a religious ritual.

Now, you see the full extent of your evil.

Unless you repent, you will join these Satanists in hell, where you belong.
Again....you are denigrating another religion?

That has to be some made up shit right there.

I know a satanist and it has nothing to do with the devil or anything. Satanists believe man is control of his own destiny, not some made up god.

Even the word Satan predates Christianity. It was a Hebrew word that meant defiant one or the defier. Someone who doesn't follow the rules. It wasnt till later it became somehow a name for the devil.

Last I knew even the fbi didn't have an actual case of a murder in actual devil worship. The whole concept was created in books and movies and somehow leeched it's way into society that there are actually people out there committing sacrifices to the devil.

Forum List

Back