Satanism is obvious in Hollywood - hiding in plain sight

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
We can begin with who is in control of Hollywood musicians - who makes or breaks the careers of those looking for stardom. Who is it? Clive Davis. Is Clive Davis a Satanist? This report claims he is Satan's son. There are many sons and daughters of Satan but what happens when an entire industry is controlled by His children? Let's begin with some of the tell tale signs that the agenda of Satan is being pushed hard. This is a video of Dave Chapelle who tells Oprah Winfrey in this interview that there is something going on with the demand that all black actors dress in women's clothing. I think perhaps Dave has missed the point. This has also been required of white actors as well. Listen to this interview and then we can put up the series on Satan's son in order.

This is quite interesting.

What does the bible say?

It is written:

The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all who do so are abomination to the LORD your God.

Beginning with Part 1. Look at these videos and then after you have reviewed all the evidence - make your comments. Please hold off until everything is laid out for you to look at. Thank you.

Part 2. Recognize the guy in the photo? Al Sharpton? Look at the list of those who have made a "deal with the devil" and realize that Satanism is alive and well in America today. Hiding in plain sight.

Part 2. Recognize the guy in the photo? Al Sharpton? Look at the list of those who have made a "deal with the devil" and realize that Satanism is alive and well in America today. Hiding in plain sight.

I knew James Brown was the devil incarnate....

This is the story you haven't heard about Whitney Houston and Clive Davis. She tried to warn a singer named Brandy during a live interview by slipping her a note. To this day Brandy has refused to tell the world what was written inside that note. Notice the look on Clive's face wondering what Whitney is up to? This man is pure evil.

Which is pretty odd considering he has one of the best Christmas albums every recorded.

Which is pretty odd considering he has one of the best Christmas albums every recorded.

He was the tops when I was a kid,,but age has a way of dimming the bright star..

Hold your comments until all the evidence is presented. Thanks.

There's more. Sit tight.

Important take-away is there is no such thing as a devil or satan. Like gods, he or "it" is a human construct.

So listening to the videos and examining the behavior of Whitney - something serious was going on. Whitney makes the statement she almost drown that day - was it twice? And then? She later is found in her tub dead - by drowning. Add to this that the day before the Superbowl happens her daughter is found face down in her tub in Georgia. Bobbie Brown is presently said to be in a medically induced coma. Was that a message to keep someone else in line? Note what the guy who made these video said.. they are in control of the actors, actresses, the musicians AND the sports teams! Here is a fox news story on the note Whitney handed Brandy that day remaining a mystery:
Details of Whitney Houston s secret note to singer Brandy remain a mystery Fox News

Singer Brandy isn’t revealing what Whitney Houston wrote to her in a note given to her by the singer shortly before her death Saturday.

On a Feb. 9 interview in Los Angeles, Brandy, fellow singer Monica and Clive Davis were conducting an interview with E! News when Houston approached the group.

Please hold your comments until all the material is up to examine. You could not possibly have watched all the videos and read the rest of the information yet. Examine the evidence FIRST. We'll open for comments later. For now? Just watch the videos. Thanks.

Now we move to a former member of the Council of 13 who exposed Satanism in the Music Industry. John Todd. He paid with his own life to get this information out so pay attention. Here is part 1 (Please hold all comments until material is up - I'll let you know when I'm finished)

I watch with amazement of yet again another attempt at the Christian ability to destroy that which they think is bad....or that which they do not understand..Chapele,,he's a mental story in all it's own glory...
If women wear jeans, they have not succumbed to the Devil..If men wear dresses it is not a sign of the Devil...

I watch with amazement of yet again another attempt at the Christian ability to destroy that which they think is bad....or that which they do not understand..Chapele,,he's a mental story in all it's own glory...
If women wear jeans, they have not succumbed to the Devil..If men wear dresses it is not a sign of the Devil...

You've been asked to hold your comments twice - you are trying to derail this thread. Stop it. Hold your comments until all of the material has been presented, Moonglow.

John Todd (Collins) breaks down the music industry and it's association with witchcraft and paganism... Does what you listen to, affect you negatively? Do you listen to psalms, hymns and spiritual songs? Or garbage that has been produced by satanists and luciferians for the sole purpose of hypnotizing you?

Forum List

Back